Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Scar Upgrades

Hi,

Not sure if this should go here or in technical help but I was planning on doing some upgrades on my WE Scar.

I have already installed the RA-Tech NPAS system.

I was planning on installing the Stinger Hop Unit as well as a tightbore. Firstly do normal aeg type tightbores fit the WE or do you have to specifically get the RA-Tech ones?

Also, what other upgrades would you reccomend or what other upgrades have other owners put into their WE Scars?

Price doesn't really matter as I can get these over time but I just want to know what upgrades I could put into the weapon to get better accuracy and performance?

Thanks for any help,
    Much appreciated.
    Chris

Re: WE Scar Upgrades

only the ra tech barrels will fit, u cant use aeg barrels, u only really need npas, stinger hop and a tightbore, but you can get high flow valves to get better preformance out of your mags

Comment

Re: WE Scar Upgrades

Stinger hopup is recommended with these. As they like to overhop with the stock hopup. NPAS you already have done and that's the main thing. You may want to change the o-ring on the npas for the one on the stock nozzle if you get jamming issues.

Your valve knocker may wear down with extended use. So you might find yourself having to replace that. Not an overly expensive part though.

Last but not least is silicone oil and teflon grease for the seals of the mags. Always leave them gassed up, and if you develop a leak try and fix it right away. Once the chamber o-ring dries up that's the end of the mag. And the blighters are out of stock pretty much all the time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chris Jarrold Find out more about Chris Jarrold
      Working...
      X