ICS front RIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS front RIS

I've got my faithful ICS M16A3 up for sale, but it it doesn't go, I want to fit a free floating front RIS with internal silencer just pretuding.

Only issue I have is what fits ICS? I've asked both Land Warrior and Ehobbiesasia what parts the recommend, but neither can be certain they will fit an ICS.

Is there a way round this without changing the Receiver, I really want to keep the split gearbox.

Re: ICS front RIS

ICS fits an ICS. Nothing else fits.

Get this: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3462

Take your M16 two piece barrel, take the end off, and stick a long silencer through it.
    Last edited by Apurturesci; 21 December, 2010, 11:47.

Comment

Close Apurturesci, but thats not free floating, so the silencer would only start from the sight point wouldn't it? suppose I could cut it back to the front ring mount and fit it with magpul front and rear sights on the ris

Comment

Close Apurturesci, but thats not free floating
        It can be

You just screw it onto the delta ring. Then you can have a silencer attached to the shorter outer barrel, that if the correct diameter, will support the RIS as well.

Comment

Bloody hell, I'm getting into metal work now! just weld the buggar on, lol!

Comment

Anyway, thanks Apurturesci, might have to purchase one in the new year and play around with it, I've got the silencers already (SPR shot has the smallest one on, got another two larger in size).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jasevx Ex squaddie! Find out more about jasevx
            Working...
            X