now what...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now what...

right so iv been playing for a while now. mostly woodland but the occasional CQC. so far my armoury is as stands

TM M14 Socom - Upgraded
    TM P90 - Upgraded
    ICS MP5 SD2 RIS
    TM Mk.23

now i want a new gun. somthing with crazy range. i was looking at a VSR or somthing, it must be within 200 quid and have as i said "crazy range" i dont really like playing inside guns so anything in that price range that has a good out of the box performance or that i could get pre-upgraded either second hand or new.

so what would you guys look for if you were in this situation. what would you buy with your hard earned cash

cheers
    brown
    sigpic

Re: now what...

Surely your upgrade TM M14 has 'crazy' range?

Comment

indeed. but i dont know if i like it. i think im more looking for snipers, but just not sure which one. that would be good out of the box. iv seen people with snipers, yet some are pointless as they dont fire any further than a AEG.
      sigpic

Comment

If you dont like it, you could swap it for a VSR etc.?

Comment

thats the thing. i would never sell it, it just looks to good, i geuss what i am trying to ask in a roundabout way (typical me) what snipers/DMR's would you buy that have good out of the box performance, or are in that price range to be already upgraded.
          sigpic

Comment

My A&K SR-25 has really good range and cost me £195. Full metal and firing around 440fps out of the box. You'll have to lock it to semi though (Obviously check your sites FPS limits for semi only!)

Although it's not enjoying the cold weather at the minute.
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Brown - apparently the best OTB sniper is the Ares DSR-1. 90 metre shots.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

REcce rifle if you can source one.

Comment

just an idea, if you don't have any already and your local allows them, what about a couple of dynatecs? would make a fun change if you don't have any already. just an idea...I know the range isn't quite up to a sniper rifles
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

TM VSR-10: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1834

And at that price you might be able to get a tightbore barrel if you order it from China

Comment

It's not going to happen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
                      Working...
                      X