Tm m9 or kjw m92f or kwa g18 ns2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm m9 or kjw m92f or kwa g18 ns2

Hi guys, looking for a backup for sniper and m4, also something for cqb. I was originally getting a kwa mac11 from Santa for Christmas, however his workshop was out of stock *boo hisss* however I think this was a saviour since I doubt it would fit in the holster on my vest, also 50rounds in 2secs is ludicrous with mags being 35quid each... I've been looking around for a while now, I want a gas gun, but co2 capsules are a much better idea for me as it will be cheaper and more convenient to run..
    So let's start with the m9's, basically I love the looks, and I also like the idea of having a lanyard
    Yeh so I saw the tm and kjw m9's both for around 100quid, the reason the kjw one stood out to me was because it is co2 mag compatible (will other m9 co2 mags work or just kjw ones?) which I found on eha for 15quid, very nice. However the tm also looked nice, are there co2 mags for them?

Now moving onto the glock... Right I would be looking to get the kwa ns2 series, but which glock, 17, 18, or 19? What's the difference? Also I know you can get co2 mags for them also, I like the fact they have full auto which is nice...

So which out of the 3 do you recommend? Which will work best in winter (with co2), which will last me longest, and which is best build quality. Currently my vote is going for the kjw m92f... :D

Thanks in advance for any help!

PS will the 'WE co2 m9 mag' work in either the kjw or tm m9? I'll pm a link to it if you want.

Re: Tm m9 or kjw m92f or kwa g18 ns2

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82970

Identical post^

KWA Glock 18s are notoriously unreliable.
    KJW M92s are not winter friendly and mine broke.
    TM M92 the best choice.

Comment

Is we the same as kjw? Sorry if sound like a noob. xD sorry if it was a double post anyway, also can you get co2 for tm's? Thanks

Comment

Is we the same as kjw?
        No, different company. KJ is TM clone. WE always does things different.

also can you get co2 for tm's
        No point. They're plastic and won't take CO2 well, and you don't need it. TM M9s work all year round perfectly a anyway.

Comment

With TM M9's being made out of plastic, green gas should be fine for winter skirmishing.
          I haven't ever used Co2, so I can't say.
          The TM M9 is the idea choice for you, imho.

Comment

The reason I want co2 is because first of gas costs too much. Second reloading out on the field would be a pain in the ass. Thanks, tm one does sound good mind...

Comment

The reason I want co2 is because first of gas costs too much. Second reloading out on the field would be a pain in the ass. Thanks, tm one does sound good mind...
              But, with a TM, the plastic slide means the gas will be used very efficiently. One fill should give you at least 50 shots. And about reloading, a can of gas fits ok into the larger pockets on a vest, or you could get an Abbey Ultra Mini Can.

As for reloading with C02, it's not that fast. You have to use a tool to unscrew the baseplate, get rid of old one, slide new one in, screw up, put tool away, put mag in gun.

Comment

However, co2 lasts for 100rounds ish? Not Inc winter... Which therefore means less reload out on field, so if I had 3mags, I shouldn't need to change the capsule, just bb's right? Also can you get pistol speedloaders? Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                Working...
                X