Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Tavor rails?

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can source a rail set set for a Tavor? Looking for a rail to replace the Mars sight and wanted to get the side rail as well. UK preferred, but I'll import if required

Thanks

Darren

Re: Ares Tavor rails?

If you google 'shooter' rail sets for Tavor it should lead you to a number of retailers who sell them.

Personally I wouldnt bother with the side rail, just get yourself a G36 side rail (long version) and fit that, thats what I did and it does the job nicely:

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Comment

What I've got planned for mine when it arrives (hopefully, 2 weeks late already from Scotland!)

Comment

Thanks Q, nice picture by the way - thats similar to what I'm aiming for

Comment

No problems mate, always willing to help out fellow airsofters who have the good taste to get a Tavor :-) And you wont be disappointed mate, they rock :-)
          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
          sigpic

Comment

What have you got on the front of your Tavor?

Comment

Sorry to be a pain, noob here doing a butt ton of research and came across this thread while looking for tavor rail options. I was also wondering what you have on the barrel? Im guessing a tracer unit of some kind, but in my research so far I've struggled to find something suitable for a tavor (probably the s&t sportline when I get the chance). I'm guessing a change of supplied barrel might be needed?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DarrenGriffin 39 year old sinistral adrenalin junkie, obsessive compulsive, energetic Find out more about DarrenGriffin
              Working...
              X