WE High capas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE High capas?

I found that just pistols review utter BS TBH, he said the TM had next to no kick, well he must have had the only dud one in the world, mine kicks harder than the WE (Iv compared on the same gas on the same day) it outranged the WE, it was more accurate than the WE, the only downside is it isnt all metal and if you dont like the balance towards the rear of the pistol (slightly aft of where it should be) then the TM lets down there too, the TM also has the nicer trigger feel to it as well.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

what everyone think of dual stainless high capa 4.3 tm of course ?

ap- please read my PM
      sigpic

Comment

what everyone think of dual stainless high capa 4.3 tm of course ?

ap- please read my PM
        It looks nice. I still prefer the professional look of the 5.1, but if you want a bit more bling, the Dual Stainless certainly looks cool and shiny.

Comment

im like a magpie
          sigpic

Comment

im like a magpie
            Small, black and rarely seen?

PM'd

Comment

My 2p worth, i have know a few people to have WE hi capas (the god awful dragon thing included (shudder)) And they all did the same thing, slide didnt run the full length on the last shot, range was a little poor, consistancy was rather shocking. . .

I sold my TM Hi Capa to a mate over 3 years ago (i had it a year) got it back off him about a month ago after he dropped it and it was still firing like a dream, before the drop of course and all he has done is buy a new mag as the origional went leaky. Still same hop and all sorts! Brilliant gun from TM.

The WE can be made a good gun, out the box the WE looks and feels better (weight and metal), but the TM kicks its behind all over the place. WE you would need to spend a bit of dosh on and do some tinkering to make it as good as a TM 5.1 out the box.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I have 2 a we baby hi Capa 3.8 which is metal slide etc ignore the comments about the tm ones being better they are plastic and do not feel as good. My We is accurate and powerful kick back, i read about people saying they are gas hungry but i have never had any issues and get over a mag out of the WE. I also have a tm hi Capa xtreme feels ok not as weighty as the WE gun but what it lacks in feel it makes up for as it's a full auto pistol and is well powerful. When other people I skirmish with has issues with cool down or gasing due to cold weather the hi capas seem to carry on working regardless. Was outside for an hour the other week and they both worked fine in near zero temps. Look around before you buy as prices range I know zero one are cheapest for the extreme at 132 I have seen it for 170 recently on other sites. Mags from tm fit the we guns and I have used a 50 round mag on my we baby hi Capa
                Last edited by dirtydash; 28 December, 2010, 21:56. Reason: Cause I can
                This is my rifle, this is my gun.
                This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

I own a pair of WE Hi Capa 5.2Rs and they are very nice. Work well in winter and never had an issue with cooldown. I've even been using them on Ultra gas in winter with no problems. They are heavy beasts though and the kick is hefty. If you're into that thing they are great. The high gas and ammo capacity of the mags is a benefit as well. I actually sold my TM 1911 to pay for them. As people have said the TM is very nice as well. In my opinion the differences are not in performance but in price and whether you want metal slides.

After using both, I prefer the WE pistols; they make me feel like a big man

Comment

ignore the comments about the tm ones being better they are plastic and do not feel as good.
                    I sold all my old cheaper metal guns to replace them with plastic GBBs. I'd rather have a TM any day, the performance and reliability outweigh the fact that it is a high quality plastic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                    Working...
                    X