MilSim / Lo-Cap Only Games Near London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilSim / Lo-Cap Only Games Near London

Anyone know of some sites that run Lo-Cap Only or MilSim games in or around London? I've just got a GBBR and playing at my regular site would be disappointing as it's mainly just a pay-and-spray BB-fest and I would be severely out-gunned with a GBBR and 3 x 50rnd magazines :P

Cheers,
    Cpl Dave.

Re: MilSim / Lo-Cap Only Games Near London

Originally posted by cpldave View Post
    Anyone know of some sites that run Lo-Cap Only or MilSim games in or around London? I've just got a GBBR and playing at my regular site would be disappointing as it's mainly just a pay-and-spray BB-fest and I would be severely out-gunned with a GBBR and 3 x 50rnd magazines :P

Cheers,
    Cpl Dave.
    Firefight Combat Simulations run (CQB) skirmishes in Bexley (easily accessible from London by public transport or by car) on a monthly basis. They don't specifiy mid/low caps only, but they do enforce a 300-round limit for each game. They seem to have an emphasis on tactics and realistic training, so you might find they're for you.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Id aviod our labs on a saturday then, we always get a few spray and pray children in

Comment

How are the Saturday games as I'm lOokong to take a few work mates along and I think Andys Sunday's may be a little too serious for them.

Comment

Ours are fun, its what the games about, we try to keep the teams even, play fair and have a laugh

were always coming up with new games each week and new props to play with

come down! we have a night game this wednesday and a day game on the 8th

Comment

Yeah, EBZ Saturday/Wednesday games are brilliant fun! You should deffo check it out.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

@jez

I've been to the Labs once and it was awesome. I think I'll have to head back down in Jan/Feb.

Cheers
              Cpl Dave

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cpldave Find out more about cpldave
              Working...
              X