Starting An Airsoft Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting An Airsoft Team

Me & A few friends have just recently started up an Airsoft Team and are looking for some more members. We are based around Ground Zero Woodland and are all of similar ages. (14) we would prefer members to be near to our age but are open to anyone. Our Name is "Death Dealers" We have already made a logo and found the patches to wear. At the moment we have 2 assault, 1 close quarters and 1 sniper so we need anyone >.< Thanks for Your Time. Insanity.
    Delta since '08

Re: Starting An Airsoft Team

Hi there I'm also part of a group of softers of the younger age bracket (16), would be interested in talking to you guys as we often use GZW but also a few other sites in and around Hampshire.

I will be at GZW this Sunday and will be in urban camo so shouldn't be hard to spot!

Tom

Comment

Hey
      I'm 14 And play at GZ WDL
      and Don't have a team PM me If you Wanna Know More ! hehe
      To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Nice to hear a new young team is starting first off:
        1. Accept advice and criticism, listening to both will help you learn a lot.
        2. Give me and some of my NSAA boys and girls a shout on here: http://www.studentairsoft.org.uk/, we will be uploading a LOT more stuff come September.
        3. Remember money isnt everything and get a good basic set up that you find pratical to run with, if its old webbing then cool.
        4. Save up your money, if you guys save for proper RIFs for when you can legally buy decent guns instead of your parents gifting your two-tone nonsense then you'll be in a really good position to get running.

Got plenty more where that came from, will be my 3rd year of running the oldest uni airsoft team in the country this year (SUTA) so got plenty more advice and suggestions for young guns.

Comment

Oops forgot to mention our teams names or nick names:
          Cookie - (Myself)
          Rat
          Curt
          Leper
          Wheeler
          Craig
          Welshy
          Todd

Also it might be worth looking into a forum spot or making our own so not to annoy others who might not take to kindly to us clogging up the general discussion.

Tom

Comment

get a team forum like us
            ask a mod

Comment

Nope ask an Admin

Comment

Your best bet is to link up with 3 or 4 other small groups of people also trying to form a team, that way even if half of you dont turn up to each game you will still have enough and most people will have 1 or 2 mates from their origional lot, this works till your all good enough mates!

Also, try to aviod getting so cought up in team organization that you forget to actuay get enough players to come each week for skirmish's! That was the mistake out team made in the first few weeks, it was usually only 3 of us until we expanded to include more people who come more often!

Comment

I wonder what an airsoft team is like... haha all my mates dont know about me airsofting, and tbh i think its better that way... consequently ive been airsofting solo for 3 years :P

*plays violin tune* :D:D
                  TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

well when we are at cerberus you can join us:D we could do with some more peeps

with us it was a question of recruitment and see if they like:D
                    our team started with me and gilome spreading it to strettman,mortimer and sheard, then we made our team and came to mine to play and got good, when we got really into it we started going to sites.
                    our team is pretty good aswell.

Comment

Well im reasonably experienced so aslong as im with players that know what their doing its really quite hard to tell that we never met
                      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Over the next few montsh AI are doing a series of 'Forming a team' tips. First one was this months.

Comment

well we have been skirmishing for about a year now. we know fire and manouver stuff, and a bit of concealment stuff. youll fit right in im sure

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                            Over the next few montsh AI are doing a series of 'Forming a team' tips. First one was this months.
                            Any useful tips to pass on?
                            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Probably, knowing AI full of tosh.

Team tips:
                              1. Be supportive.
                              2. Skirmish regularly
                              3. Have a sense of humour
                              4. One focal event of the year (say a weekender).

Its really easy and common sense, not something for a mag to peddle as new stuff by those who face no challenges at all to their team (we have potential SU/regulation etc more than most...)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Insanity Find out more about Insanity
                              Working...
                              X