X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy on the block

Hi all,

Just thought i'd pop in and introduce myself and start asking questions

so i'm Alan (yet alot of people know me on & offline as votkov) I'm 25 (in a fortnights time) and based in wellington, near taunton.

I have been into paintballing whenever I get the opertunity (work training, b-days etc) but mostly have to reside to online team games as I do not drive & wellingtons not the best place for transport.

I have spent many years wanting to start airsoft, but as with alot of things I never got around to it, untill now, well, soon, girlfriend says that she might give me an airsoft b-day pressie :D

Just to let you know, I would primarly like to play the sniper / scout roll, yes i'm one of those people who is happy to only get a few kills for the day, but i find blending in & firldcraft quite facinating. Also i dont mind the roll of big guns suck as 249's & 60's who needs to aim when you can throw out a thousand bb's without breaking a sweat??? (no i'm not like that, i just think the big guns look pretty hehe)

So yeah I guess the main question is (and yes it is a cheeky one, but if i dont ask it then i wont get an answer) but are there any local teams who have a spare transport slot (dont worry, of course i'll chip in on petrol) and wouldent mind taking me under thier wing??? hopefully to become a full team member?

thanks in advance & I look forward to spending quite some time with the airsoft comminity

Alan "Votkov"

Re: New guy on the block

Welcome to the Zero In forums Votkov, and good luck finding transport.

Comment

Re: New guy on the block

welcome ... may i suggest you try being a regular airsofter before you try the role of a sniper
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

votkov Find out more about votkov
      Working...
      X