• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First AEG ?

is it the link aye :/

Comment

yep but don't worry, at least you posted a broken link and tried to star it out

Comment

Originally posted by connzo View Post
        what are you selling/offering ?
        You have PM :D

Comment

GDA - the forum does that automatically (the starring) - i've yet to know someone that would post a link with an intention of showing others but star out the innards so that people can't see it. Counter-productive, much!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by connzo View Post
            ive been playing for about 6 months but im not old enough to get a ukara so my dad has to by me a two tone
            If your Dad is supportive enough of your airsofting, get him to come down with you a few times and then get a UKARA or just get a membership at your site in his name. Most shops will settle for membership numbers. As for what gun, I'd say a second hand Tokyo Marui.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainUber View Post
              If your Dad is supportive enough of your airsofting, get him to come down with you a few times and then get a UKARA or just get a membership at your site in his name. Most shops will settle for membership numbers. As for what gun, I'd say a second hand Tokyo Marui.
              yeah its just my localsite charges £45 for the hire so i dont think he wants to pay that muck lol.

isnt getting a membership in his name breaking the law ?

Comment

Not if hes the one thst buys the guns.

Comment

Yeah, if your Dad is UKARA'd and then buys a RIF, no problems, but if that RIF is then paid for by yourself, there's the offence.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

connzo Find out more about connzo
                  Working...
                  X