Collapse

Looking for an airsoft site to visit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for an airsoft site to visit.

i'll 3rd the UCAP site for not notch CQB

and it has been know for people coming far to stay at the site, so also saving hotel costs, and a bargin at £25 for a days play inc lunch and hot drinks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
      where did you hear that ? .......
      Some big northern bloke mentioned it........
      Originally posted by mr lean 81
      painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Originally posted by kejot View Post
        i'll 3rd the UCAP site for not notch CQB

and it has been know for people coming far to stay at the site, so also saving hotel costs, and a bargin at £25 for a days play inc lunch and hot drinks!!!
        Yeah I've kipped over night at both sites. Virus makes a better place to sleep then the tunnels mind
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

i know i haven't replied to this thread yet. sorry about that. works been manic at the moment, i'll certainly be checking afew websites (if there are some) for these sites. some of them sound brilliant. obviously however (and as much as i hate to say it) i cant go to every site. so its just a matter of finding the best suited. i quite like the idea of making a weekend trip out of it. possible staying at a site/somewhere close.

could be a great trip.
          thanks for the help guys, if you've anymore recommendations please feel free to keep em coming :D
          - Chris

Comment

Contact Front have a very good website and there are a fair few pictures kicking about that people have taken. Plus you'd get a mini break on the South Coast :D
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Fearful Silence in Wakefield are also very good.
              Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Recently went to Area 51 in shotten Nr Deeside with SWAT. great day good lads, no moaners and 3 floors of the old admin block for shotten steel works. It was brill , fast fun and adrenalin all the way.

Comment

elite battlezone in bexley is good its an old laboritry (sorry cant spell) its a huge building loads of good games

Comment

We have quite a few players come down regular to both The Outpost /Tunnels (Kidderminster) and The Embassy (Leicester) for CQB games

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X