Two-Tone Sniper Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two-Tone Sniper Help.

Hello after much consideration I have decided that I want a spring action Sniper for my first real Airsoft gun but I need a little help on this as I don't know anyone with Airsoft snipers.

In a sniper I'm looking for:

Two-Tone
    Under £150
    Good Accuracy
    Preferably higher than 350 FPS
    Must be Spring
    Easy to buy spare Mags for
    Has to be built solidly and wont break even after a long time using it

I don't want people trawling the internet trying to find one for me but if anyone has a good Airsoft sniper that meets the requirements above please let us know :D
    Sonni Wong

Re: Two-Tone Sniper Help.

You will probably hate sniping. Many new players have their heart set on a boltie, and nd up hating it for its lack of automatic fire. You'd b much better of getting a clear/two tone M4, and when you are a 'proper' airsofter, get a sniping weapon.

Just my 2 Cent

Comment

L96? Dragunov ?
      JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

i dont think there is a wide range of choice for Spring Rifles at £150. youd have to pay for two toning and then youd have to buy a scope/mag/upgrades/etc

i agree that you should go for something like the clear bodied m4 (ICS M4, ICS Stubby M4, ICS Tactical M4, Classic Army m15a4 clear ) and use it till you have a clear idea of how you want to play.

i know most of those links show none in stock but it gives you an idea of whats out there. that and they might stock some more in now theyre open for business again in the new year of 2011
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

my mate has had his tokyo marui vsr for 2 years and uses it roughly every 2 weeks and it hasn't failed on him. only problem is the stock fps of only around 280fps but upgrades are not to expensive and the accuracy is amazing

However i advise to get an aeg first as most airsofters are thrown off by the fustration of lack of automatic fire amd people not taking there hits. your choice man:D

Comment

like Apurturesci said, You will probably hate it, Snipers don't shoot further. i had a w700 and it was annoying as hell. better off just get a cheap AEG.

Comment

If you're gonna get a sniper, I advise a TM VSR. But I strongly advise getting an AEG first.
              Others till I die

Comment

i had a springer Dragunov to put it nicely it was s$%t i now have a M4 DMR wich is great as i can use it as a sniper and as a close range weapon thanks to the singal and burst mode's so like Apurturesci say get an m4 or some thing first till you realy get into it and the see what you say

NOMADS follow no one, we are the Ghosts of the Desert and the Nightmare in your dreams.
                Long live NOMADS HOORAA

Comment

I guess you have played CoD? Maybe this inspired you to snipe? Trust me it's not alike, you won't hit running targets, for £150 you won't get any sniper better than an aeg, you will also need to spend money on camouflage, e.g ghillie suit? You will be no good wearing dpm with a bright green gun, but it's up to you, if you are looking for a sniper at that price, go for an L96, decent fps, all round good gun. PM me if you want more help regarding sniping. Thanks

Comment

and if higher than 350fps you will prob have a 30M minimum engagement so harder to hit people

Originally posted by Metalbody
                    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Cheers
                      Sonni Wong

Comment

As said above, buying a sniper rifle as your first gun really isn't a good idea, ESPECIALLY if it's two toned. The whole idea of being a sniper is so that you can shoot people and not be seen.

Go with an AEG first.

Comment

HFV VSR 11.

Actually a decent two-toning and from what I have heard really good. TM mags fit so another plus I believe.

Edit: woah, didn't realise the thread is so old...
                          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sonnikid Find out more about Sonnikid
                          Working...
                          X