Pistol FPS limits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol FPS limits?

i once asked at urban assualt why they dont chrono pistols and they said that if he is close enough for you to hit him with that, then that is his fault.

i would aim for 330ish, you'll be safe around that area.

Comment

if someone shot me under 10m with any gun over 350fps they would be getting a .4bb with 500fps behind it back

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Pistols shouldn't be over the site limit, which is usually 328fps with a variance buffer.

Most sites don't chrono pistol purely because they are being lazy.

BUT, as airsoft players, it's YOUR responsibility to comply by the rules... Not the sites responsibility to catch you out.

Comment

"BUT, as airsoft players, it's YOUR responsibility to comply by the rules... Not the sites responsibility to catch you out."

Not a truer word said in donkeys years.

I can't really see why they don't chrono pistols, I for one, tm desert eagle, tight bore barrel, hi flow mags. That seriously hurts....

And know of several tm socom mk23's that are running around east anglia that are a tad warm to, hi flow mags, tight barrelled, 0.28's, non blow back. It's manacing lol.

I agree, they do need chronoing.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
            And know of several tm socom mk23's that are running around east anglia that are a tad warm to, hi flow mags, tight barrelled, 0.28's, non blow back. It's manacing lol.
            i think i got hit by one of those in the neck at a night game, the guy apologised literally instantly. dont think it was hot though but it still 'king hurt.
            Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

i checked this with my local site owner once before and he said that they personally dont chrono pistols simply because gas/temps are so irregular. a majority of people are more concerned with maintaining their pistol than hurting someone ie running a TM with an abs slide in 20 degree+ heat using green or propane. even then its only going to be the first shot at full power before cool down kicks in, granted thats not going to have as much of an effect in the summer. Co2 pistols are the ones id worry about more tbh.

but as said before, and quite rightly so, it is our responsibility to comply to the rules
              Originally posted by ste887
              yes but multicam is the new black
              and black is the new gay

Comment

I found out last night that my local site will allow CO2 as long as they're chronoed and within site limits. That's 350 auto, 360 semi, 450 bolt.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sprint Find out more about Sprint
                Working...
                X