Kwa m11a1 ns2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kwa m11a1 ns2

Well it all depends on the person who owns the m11. I owned an original KSC M11(which is the japanese side to KWA).

I never had a problem with mine. I had 3 mags for it. And used it as a primary. What makes these reliable or not. Is if there maintained or not. And if there maintained atall by the owners. Being an open bolt design. Dust and dirt gets in. They require alot of maintenance. With the correct amount of lube in the right places. In the summer in dusty conditions. You can expect to strip and clean it after each game.

That being said. These guns have a very big grin factor. Mine was my favorite gun for years. I fully upgraded mine. Tightbore barrel, gp metal kit, tania koba surpressor, 150% recoil spring, high flow valve in one mag. With these upgrades. This thing absolutly ruled. Would take on aegs and even out range them. On semi its quite accurate. But the sites are crude. But sites should only be a general guide for your first shot anyway. After that you can bring it on to target if you miss. Because you can see where the bb's trajectory is. Oh and by the way mine fired around 350fps on this set up. And worked in the winter. Unless it was very cold. I'd imagine the new KWA NS2 should have better winter performance.

Oh and its very important with the m11 that you cock the weapon before putting the magazine in. Or your damage the bolt. Like has been mentioned above.
    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
    Working...
    X