TM M14 issue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M14 issue..

Picked up a second hand TM M14 today, and the 9.6v large battery that comes with it seems to be stuck inside it..

Now, has this happened to anyone before, is there an easy fix or do I have to get the stock off?

Re: TM M14 issue..

Just uncrew the butt plate and take it out. Simple

Comment

Already done that, sorry.. forgot to mention!

The battery seems to be lodged in quite deep but does have about 10mm in-out play..

Comment

why do you need to take it out? can you not possibly charge it whilst still in the gun?
        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I want to get the battery out to put deans on the gun AND I will probably put a lipo in there at some point anyhews!

Comment

The Wiring itself could have got lodged preventing battery removal.

Comment

or if it has a plastic 'cap' on the end, that may have been lodged in there... happened to my mp5, ending pulling it off, no real damage just annoying
              hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Cheers guys, but everything came off the end of the stock.. alas, guess I will have to get the stock off tomorrow.. Game of rugby today means I am on the beer tonight lol

Comment

same thing has happened to my mates M14 with a large 8.4v.

try taking the stock off and pushing it out with something from the inside

Comment

All sorted!

I had to disassemble the rifle and force the battery from the inside. Even then it was no easy feat.. which was a bit nerve racking!

Consequently, out popped a 9.6v 2200!

Also, found a few bits to tighten up, and the rifle is rock solid now.. must admit, I am impressed as I am not usually a fan of marui bodies!

Comment

Furthermore, the TM M14 was never designed to take a 9.6v battery (could the above, seeing as it's only 2200mAh, be a 4/5 SC battery? )

8.4v is the max in there really. I'm running a 7.4v 5000mAh battery and that fits fine.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

This should be an advert for lipo companys..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hopewell Find out more about Hopewell
                        Working...
                        X