Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another best bang for my buck £250

hi all
    sorry to start another what can i get for my money thread but here it is.

right i have £250 (not a penny more) to spend on a new rifle

currently using a M14 every week so im looking for a change.

im after a M4/g4/scar type weapon thats going to give me good options when i comes to changing to my own liking down the road. so looking for a good base to start with.

would preferable like something geared a bit more towards indoor or cqb as ive had enough of lugging my 50FT m14 about

thanks guys
    Theo
    sigpic

Re: another best bang for my buck £250

Done deal.

KWA M4. Seriously, read some in depth reviews and take good note of how strong their internals are...

I think it was "500fps running at 21rps fired more than 100,000 rounds on a 11.1v lipo and still going strong."

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
      Done deal.

KWA M4. Seriously, read some in depth reviews and take good note of how strong their internals are...

I think it was "500fps running at 21rps fired more than 100,000 rounds on a 11.1v lipo and still going strong."
      agree!

the guy got it to something like 150,000 before it needed a new piston if I recall correctly. impressive. and that was the first generation! the new generation are better!

Richardy was impressed with mine when he had it apart for upgrades. and his tech knowledge is pretty extensive
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

will do, Thanks gaffa
        sigpic

Comment

gaffa is it a video review or written review can you link me please
          you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

jg SiG 552. i love mine with the metal body and a few upgrades!

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
              gaffa is it a video review or written review can you link me please
              there are lots of in depth reviews on the kwa forums. search on there and you should find them
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mrt88 skirmishing around the country: Stafford, Stoke, London Find out more about Mrt88
              Working...
              X