Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new high end m4

Hi there
    Soon ill be.looking.for a new m4 to turn into a DMR.
    My budget is 650ish pounds. I want it to be realistic and have low/mid caps easily available. Because of this I was quite interested in GBBR's but have kind of gone off the gas route.... I am very interested in the marui recoil line, in particular the sopmod. I have read the whole owners club thread- took a while lol. I'm almost set on buying one burger thought id ask you guys for any alternatives first.
    The main thing I want is obviously more range and accuracy than your average aeg, but trigger response is also a high point on my list.
    I hope u guys can help or something, and I congratulate you if u have managed to read all this.
    Thanks
    Marcus
    Sorry about any spelling, im on my phone

Re: new high end m4

Any CA m4 (The non-sportline ones)
    You should get it set up for LIPOs, get a 6.03mm TB barrel, MOSFET, Scope (personal preferance), High speed motor, New hopup (Systema) and new hop rubber.

No need to spend £650, just buy a second gun with it :D
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Not too keen on buying second hand to be homest, is rather buy a brand new gun as I'm selling all my stuff and starting from scratch.
      Thanks for the input though

Comment

Not a second-hand gun, he's saying that route will get you what you're asking for with enough money left over to get another gun as well.

Comment

Sorry miss read that some how

Comment

High torque not speed motor! G&P with new hop up and barrel.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

I think I'm going to go down thee marui recoil route, the bolt lock and recoil is great for me and adds to the fun. I just need to decide between the socom and sopmod now. I'll look at upgrading it later I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman556 View Post
                I think I'm going to go down thee marui recoil route, the bolt lock and recoil is great for me and adds to the fun. I just need to decide between the socom and sopmod now. I'll look at upgrading it later I think.
                if you want a simpler recoil aeg get the socom. if you want a ris get the sopmod.

there are tonnes of upgrades available for the recoil m4s now.
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

If you are looking to go down the dmr route and increase the fps to 400 - 450 I would probably reconsider for the time being anyway.

Surely for dmr you would want one of the longer M16/15 G3 M14 type weapon?
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Well, the thing is, I'm quite a small guy so I fimd m16's, fal's and g3's uncomfortable and too long, so I'm gonna use an M4 instead.
                    Id like to have it rear wired and so I think the sopmod is the way to go. Will a CASV fit it

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman556 View Post
                      Well, the thing is, I'm quite a small guy so I fimd m16's, fal's and g3's uncomfortable and too long, so I'm gonna use an M4 instead.
                      Id like to have it rear wired and so I think the sopmod is the way to go. Will a CASV fit it
                      I've seen pics of the CASV on the socom so I can't see why it wouldn't fit the sopmod
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Ok brilliant, thanks, I think I might pm richardy later too

Comment

The crane stock batteries are pants, unless you upgrade them.

Are you looking to run it as a normal aeg? By normal I mean sub 350fps?
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I heard about the batteries swapping cells or something?
                            My sites limit for any aeg is 350 so ill aim for that, should I lock it to semi or not bother as there won't be any FPS advantage anyway

Comment

the m100 and tightbore should bring it close to 350. and don't bother locking it to semi as you are within your site limits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marksman556 Find out more about Marksman556
                              Working...
                              X