X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Dispute advice needed

Hello all,

I'm in need of help.

I bought a DE shotty from a member on this forum - communication was slow but progress was made and a week ago payment was made ( as goods through paypal )

Now as ever in my trades I give my mobile number.

After failing to send gun off the user said it would be sent the next day and would throw in an extra item for compensation. Since then he has not been on and this is a week ago today.

As I'm sure you can guess I'm worried. I've sent several PMs but he's not been online ( 7 days off )
    Ive asked around for any contact details. No luck

I decided to do a search on forum and found his xbox gamertag sent a message saying he must contact me before this goes further.

No reply .

Never been in this situation so I need advice as too what I should do next.?

I think that's everything .
    sigpic

Re: Potential Dispute advice needed

The usual advice:

Light a PayPal fire under his ass. You can always withdraw it if he suddenly wakes from his slumber.

Comment

So I open a dispute, ?
      sigpic

Comment

Sooner rather than later.

Comment

light the fire...he will probably feel the burn
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            The usual advice:

Light a PayPal fire under his ass. You can always withdraw it if he suddenly wakes from his slumber.
            Exactly that mate.

Comment

no such luck from me, have deleted my pms as my inbox gets full fast, so if I did have it, I don't any more.

If its any consolation, I don't remember having had any trouble in my dealings, so I think it must have gone ok, but I can't really see why he wouldn't be on for a week without saying if he was in mid dealings ...

hmmm, was just looking at the feedback I left, can't remember the deal, but wuoldn't have been so positive if it hadn't been a good trade
              KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
              mix'n'match M4
              Maruzen P99

Comment

Yeh , ive contacted him on multiple platforms Even over Xbox live ive left messages as he was last online 24 hours ago.

and i contacted all the people he has dealt with and alerted mods but to no avail.

so i have now opened a dispute through paypal.
                sigpic

Comment

Name and shame

Comment

Best way to go mate, like pan says that should light a fire under his ass, and it can always be closed at anytime.
                    One more peice of advice, even if it does get things moving dont close the case yourself untill you have the item in your hands and are happy with it, once a case is closed it cannot be opened again.

Comment

Yep hate doing it but have to especially for £60 ( to me that's alot it's food for a month haha )
                      sigpic

Comment

£60 or £5
                        Theft is theft.
                        Hope it gets sorted soon for you mate.

Comment

Cheers bud will keep you all updated .
                          sigpic

Comment

It's amazing the response generated from a paypal e-mail....

Comment

Hope you get this sorted mate, I hope not much of this dodgy stuff goes on around here...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                              Working...
                              X