Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C + AG36 Barrel.

I know the two can go together.

But what i need to know is what barrel extension i need so that the barrel comes out of the handguard like it would if it was fitted on a G36.
    Also what inner barrel i would need.

i have researched, but keep getting mixed info apparently a 494mm barrel fits here, but a 390mm barrel fits there, or whatever.

places such as a certain asian hobbiest, do STAR G36KE kits that include the inner and outer barrel.
    however i have been counting the holes. and some have 6, (like a 36) but then others have 4 (like a 36k)

i would very much like some simple answers letting me know, the length of a required barrel extension.
    and internal barrel.
    Or failing barrel extension, entire barrel.

THANKYOOUUUU
    Liam
    Signature Removed

Re: G36C + AG36 Barrel.

Hey im having the same problem. I have a S&M G36KV/AG36. The flash hider just barely sticks out of the hand guard, but id like to add a silencer or atleast and outer barrel extension. I have a few problems myself because i dont know how the barrels are exactly put together or what. Ive seen some that are made of two pieces, others as one whole barrel. Also i have an EBB so im not sure if that will affect anything. The barrel i heard to use, with any G36 model with a AG36, is a G36E version. Its length is just between a K's and a standard 36's. I myself can only seem to find two of them on ehobbyasia (by searching "G36 Outer Barrel") and they always seem to be out of stock lol. Im just trying to figure out if it will be compatible with my EBB. If you had that knowledge thatd be amazing. I dont want to buy it and find out its a mis-match.

PS, If the Inner Barrel thread is Clockwise, is the outer barrels thread supposed to be counter clockwise? May be a dumb question, jw.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Major just loving airsoft. Find out more about Major
    Working...
    X