• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA- Green gas?

Would this Wa pistol take green gas?:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87447

Re: WA- Green gas?

i had this conversation with a few people.
    green gas will work but the gun willnot work at it's best.
    some thing to do with the type of gas they're alowed to use over seas.
    i use ultra in my WA's, so i'd recomend that,

i bought a para ordanance at the weekender, tryed green in it. i thought i'd bought a duf gun. it just did'nt like green
    put ultra in it and BAM, perfect,
    i use ultra for every thing now

Comment

My team mates m9 works flawless on green gas

He was using ultra but the slide wasn't cycling properly and causing stopages and jams etc

But maybe it's the different models as my 1911 wa uses propane no problem

Comment

my old magna works well on propane ,and I've seen scw's work fine on green. Tbh I would have thought it would work fine logicaly ,but who knows maybe not .Give it a go it certainly won't harm it imo.

Comment

Ahh ok thanks guy so i suppose i would use green in a colder enviroment and ultra in the summer... now the question is do i keep this pistol or not :S

Comment

easy ,keep it

Comment

you twist my arm, i was going to sell this for a profit but i think ive fallen in love with it

Comment

All I'd say is that if you really want to take care of your pistol, as you sould with a WA, stick to Ultra. I don't dare to try Green in my WA Cougar, as I love the thing so much, and I know parts are 99% impossible to get.

Comment

diffinatly not in a cougar ,the 1911 variant slides can handle it though.

Comment

diffinatly not in a cougar ,the 1911 variant slides can handle it though.
                    True, I know someone who uses Red Gas in their TM MEU. All year round.

My TM Glock 26, on the other hand, exploded after a magazine of Ultra.

Comment

Right green it is, and ultra in the summer

but damn im hating the hop ajustment on this thing!

Comment

but damn im hating the hop ajustment on this thing!
                        I have that problem. I'm not sure if its even a hop system! Its a plastic screw that is pushed into the barrel (What the hell?) and this then pushed BBs up a mm onto a hop nub at the top of the barrel. Very odd system.

Comment

On mine youve got to field strip the gun, take the barell out use a allen key at the back of the barell, ajust it then put it back in... also i havent even shot this yet waiting on some gas il hopefully get some later

Comment

yeah the hops are a pita the way they work is the bb first hits the solid nub in the bottom of the barrel then hits the hop rubber just as its on top of the nub. The solid nub is adjusted to incerease/decrease the pressure .My advice is when its close to bing right do an 8th or less of a turn each time to get it just right.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Relentless_chaos95 Just an average guy who likes guns Find out more about Relentless_chaos95
                            Working...
                            X