BB bulk buy questions .25 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BB bulk buy questions .25 bios

Can't argue with that. I think it would leave a nasty taste in many a mouth.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Is that ultimate airsoft in thornbury? As we are trying that out next month? If they dont let you use your own then that's bull! Hopefully thats changed.

Comment

I have used BioBalls the last few games i skirmished, one of the days was one hell of a snow game and have had no feed issues or change in distance/grouping in my 6.03MM TB barrel and in my TM GBB P226. Even better is the price as my local skirmish site stocks them i save a couple of quid a pop.

Comment

Well Ive just ordered some bioballs, perhaps you can answer this though Horseman, are they really as yellow as they look on the site? The photos makes them look almost bright yellow =/

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
            There's a woodland site in bristol that only allow you to use their ammo. I turned up with 2 sealed bags of excel, and they said i wasn't allowed to use them, even after I pointed out, on the packaging, they were bio's.

I think it's any reason these sites can think of to make extra money.
            Not true, yes they won't allow you to turn up to games with bio BB's. As they haven't tried them so don't know if they are bio or not, some companies claim they are but aren't.
            Anyway Ultimate airsoft sell 5000 bb's for £11.50, Green devil bio bb's, firstly these are the best bios, secondly you can't get them cheaper anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by G36cSAM View Post
              Is that ultimate airsoft in thornbury? As we are trying that out next month? If they dont let you use your own then that's bull! Hopefully thats changed.

Last time i went there was about a year half ago. They used Green Devil Bio BB's when I went. Had to buy onsite. They were w**k. I had to clean my gun, when I say clean... I mean scrape, curse, swear, and gouge out bio bb residue from my Prometheus 6.03 Tight bore.

I recommend if you go there and you have a quick way to change barrel change it back to a stock 6.08mm.... Their bio bb tolerance is rubbish it was that tight the bb residue left so much crap in the barrel that my fps shot up 40 over normal bb's I use (Tokyo Marui and Excels)

Just a little help.

Comment

Originally posted by Marriott View Post
                Last time i went there was about a year half ago. They used Green Devil Bio BB's when I went. Had to buy onsite. They were w**k. I had to clean my gun, when I say clean... I mean scrape, curse, swear, and gouge out bio bb residue from my Prometheus 6.03 Tight bore.

I recommend if you go there and you have a quick way to change barrel change it back to a stock 6.08mm.... Their bio bb tolerance is rubbish it was that tight the bb residue left so much crap in the barrel that my fps shot up 40 over normal bb's I use (Tokyo Marui and Excels)

Just a little help.
                There was a thread about this on the UA forum..

Hi all,

We have had a reply from the supplier.

Quote:
                I have not had any previous complaints and the Swedes, Belgians,
                Germans, Italians and Fins have now got through a good few tonnes.

I have also not had any complaints from my own players I have spoken to
                our gunsmith who repairs most of the guns that players have and our
                rentals and he says he had this once on one of his G36 ( cause unknown )
                which he had to clean but it has never repeated itself. And he has had
                no problems with any other of his guns including tightened barrels.

Obviously we will keep an eye on this. what is strange is that we have not been having any real problems with our hire AEGs that i know of. will be checking this of course.

In bold, that is the site owner. The quote is from the supplier.

Comment

Green devil BB's have good reviews and as slayer says you can't get them cheaper at the shops. 11.50 for 5000 is very good especially as you don't pay postage on that. Which seems alot at all these online airsoft shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                    Well Ive just ordered some bioballs, perhaps you can answer this though Horseman, are they really as yellow as they look on the site? The photos makes them look almost bright yellow =/
                    They are not as kaki as the photo they are more pale, I would describe there colour the same/close as dried beans, obviously not the baked bean variety lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G36cSAM Find out more about G36cSAM
                    Working...
                    X