ICS MP5 full metal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5 full metal?

Does anybody know what the cheapest ICS MP5 is that is full metal?
    I'm looking at the ICS MP5 range but I want a full metal gun so if anyone knows the cheapest option then please tell me/link me! Thanks, Milo.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: ICS MP5 full metal?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1975

The base metal models are £200. As you add torches and special stocks ect., they go up to £280.

Comment

Wolf does the A5 for £170.
      Not sure if its in stock though.

Comment

Sweet. Any battery recommendations for it? Need a battery too!
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Depends if you get one with a fixed stock or a sliding one.

Comment

Yep depends what one of the 2 you go for 2 completley different batteries.

Comment

Fixed stock.

Comment

Large type 8.4v

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Large type 8.4v
                  Any recommendations of batteries?
                  ************* are probably the best place to look, I'll just go there or buy the battery with my MP5 from ZeroOne.

Comment

Just get a Vapex (VP) 8.4v 2200 Mah from the place you mentioned for £15. They work fine.

Comment

if you go to a bay that is E, they have loads to choose from. i have an ICS MP5, and the ROF can be a little slow on an 8.4V, but manufacturer recommends these so i would stick with em. i use the vapex tech ones personally. they are a little more expensive but worth it. i also have the wiring transferred to the foregrip, so i use the small types.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                          http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1975

The base metal models are £200. As you add torches and special stocks ect., they go up to £280.
                          Are you totally sure this is full metal? I read a review and it said it had a plastic hand grip, pistol-grip and stock were plastic (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filn.../ics_mp5a4.htm).

Comment

Yep they are like that for all makes, and im sure real steel too.
                            The whole upper cocking tube, sights...etc...etc are metal
                            Plastic parts are lowwer reciever stock (on the fixed stock version) and foregrip.

Just because it says full metal doesent mean they are one big lump of steel...lol even the real thing has plastic parts

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                              Yep they are like that for all makes, and im sure real steel too.
                              The whole upper cocking tube, sights...etc...etc are metal
                              Plastic parts are lowwer reciever stock (on the fixed stock version) and foregrip.
                              Sweet, and I don't suppose you know what the 2-tone colour is do you? A friend of mine is also interested!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                              Working...
                              X