Molle Vest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle Vest?

I'm looking to upgrade from my Viper SAAV as it's going to fall apart quite soone, but it's lasted 3 years so i am glad on that tenner spent!

Anyhow, Looking for a platform that will last a lifetime pretty much. Obviously i'm not looking for the most expensive, but something that won't fall apart.

Also what brand of pouches would you reccommend.

Thanks for the help!
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: Molle Vest?

Osprey vest and put issue pouches on then you can configure it exactly how you want to regardless and as long as your happy with desert plenty of it about at the moment
    If you carry a pistol then you can mount a strike plate with a holster on it as well.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Flyye RRV. You can choose to add a backpack or back plate or both to it as well.
      Warrior/Bulle/Flyye/Pantac pouches are all fine.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Id go for a warrior. Im a bit biased though because I love mine. Especially after having a china vest for all this time!

Comment

What's you budget?
          I'd also recommend Warrior, I have a RICAS and it's awesome, build quality is superb.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
          Working...
          X