Yet another first gun thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another first gun thread.

I've been skirmishing for a good while now and have finally sent off my UKARA etc, and have already bought most of my other pieces of equipment.
    Well I'm now left with up to £400 to buy an aeg [would prefer a battery and another mag or 2 included in price so £340ish worth of Gun].
    I've asked a few regulars at my local site for advice and seem to keep getting clashing advice.
    I don't really want to tinker with the gun much i.e upgrade etc.
    I'm cautious to buy a used gun even if they are better value... I'm just scared of getting a lemon
    Well details:
    FPS <350 [I play in woodland]
    Model: M4, G36k, TAR, (open to other suggestions)
    Price: £300-£400: Would prefer this to include battery and 2 clips or so.

On the cheaper side I really like the 3rd gen SRC M4 and G36 variants but have had mixed reviews.

Thank you in advance for any guidance.
    Last edited by luko; 18 January, 2011, 18:12. Reason: Typo

Re: Yet another first gun thread.

how about this. TM M4 RIS, on sale from £350 to £299

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...6083db4600f3a1

leave you £100 to get mags etc

Comment

£299 for a Marui armalite. £250 will get you a G&P, much better internally and externally.

Comment

*mags

:D

Comment

£250 < £299

I fail to see your point.

Comment

I fail to see your point.
            he was referring the the fact the guy said clips
            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

One of my friends did recomend G&P, I just havn't heard much about them.
              And yeah The "clip" thing is a bad habbit I thought I grew out of Do'h

Comment

if you dont want to tinker buy a new one ics m4's are good starter aeg's ou the box the come with 2 450 high caps metal bodied and the split gb makes it easier to change the spring if you want to up the fps my first aeg was an ics m4 i know ppl say the are pains to get parts for but is never bothered me

plus if you buy new you get a warranty

Comment

If you want a M4 then I agree with the G&P suggestion. You should be able to do the gun, mags and battery within your budget with change depending on what variant you purchase.

But be sure you want to be someone with another M4. I suggest you take a good look around at your next skirmish and have a look at as many guns as you can then make your choice as there are plenty of other options that might take your fancy.

If you want an assult rifle then you should at least look at SCAR, Sig's, SA80's and AK's each have their own appeal before you make a final decision.

Gun purchases are very personal which is why you need to decide exactly what you want as we all have our own opinions on whats best.

I have gone for a gun for every occasion so have the luxury of being able to pick something for how I feel on the day. If your only going to be having one primary then you need to be really sure in advance before you purchase.

Best of luck
                  Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                  Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                  Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

G&P Moe CQB Carbine, good internal very good external, and a Unique look, Zeroone, in G&P looks aaawwsome"!
                    sigpic
                    View iTrader Rating Here
                    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

luko Find out more about luko
                    Working...
                    X