acog on kac pdw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acog on kac pdw?

I've got a we kac pdw in the post, ive got a couple of sights hanging around, a battered reflex sight and a 4 time acog.

I've found a place that does the doctor sight to go on to of the acog which seems like a good idea, but can anyone tell me if thats going to look silly on top of such a small gun?

Bit short of money at the minute, so wouldn't mind a suggestion for a cheap red dot sight maybe aimpoint sort of thing if people think the acog is going to be too big.

Re: acog on kac pdw?

Its really all down to your own taste.. its your rifle after all! Best thing to do is wait for the PDW to arrive and then whack your ACOG on and see if you like the look!

Comment

It will look silly mate

use a red dot or eotech

Comment

i have an eotech 552 on mine a 4x acog with doctor sight seems a bit silly for a cqb weapon

Comment

chinese c-more sights look good on them
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, cant wait till it arrives, ill probably stump up for an eotech copy.

I really like the "donut of death" that ive got on my reflex sight and thats on the eotech sights, but someone shot out some of the glass at the last skirmish, still works for now though.

Comment

you could get the docter sight...put in on with your acog...and if its naff,just stick to the docter sight....im using a docter sight on mine and the minimal look goes very well with the PDW's size
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Just rock the irons til you can afford a new sight... An Aimpoint T1 looks nice on those...

Comment

I have a acog lying around and i stuck it on my pdw just so its got something on it (as i took of the irons) and so i can run around the house at night looking at a red dot lol and it does look rather silly in my opinion.

Best bet is is go onto http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/ and have a play, they dont have a pdw but you can easily make one with short m4 front and a ak stock.

Im personal trying to find a t-1 sight for mine with the co-witness mount, although im finding it very hard at the moment without paying silly prices
                  sigpic

Comment

ok, I mocked this up, looks ok i think.

Comment

Give me a second! Ill knock something up in Photoshop for you!

EDIT:forget it, my photoshop is f***ked
                      Last edited by MovieMaker; 19 January, 2011, 16:11.

Comment

Its personal taste mate after all
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dire Dave Find out more about Dire Dave
                        Working...
                        X