KSC M11a1 or glock 18c?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC M11a1 or glock 18c?

i'm looking for a GBB sidearm that is fully automatic that could be used for a DM as a defensive weapon. I'm considering either of the two above but cant decide which to go for; If anyone has any experience or views with either two please share

Re: KSC M11a1 or glock 18c?

Tm 18c is fully awesome! Much easier to carry too.

Comment

Well the TM Glock 18c is superior to the KSC in almost every way........

Iv'e heard of reliability problems with both the guns you suggested :C

Ninjad about the Glock

Comment

i had a KSC MAC11 and it was awesome. you will need to try and go for the jap version though, otherwise it is a new plastic bolt mechanism every time you use green gas. the jap has a magnesium bolt and so takes green easily.

its all down to preference, but if you get a M11 you wont be disappointed. ROF is awesome and if you keep it well maintained it wont jam.

Comment

But the ROF on both the TM 18C, KSC/KWA 18C and the Mac11 are all the same, ~20rps.

Anyhow, the 18C is definitely the winner in this one. The Macs have always been arsey with what ammo's going through them and one player who used to love his S7 Mac11 no longer uses it as it's a pain, requires lots of attention etc.

I'd be tempted to sell up my KSC Glock 18C to buy a TM 18C.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omnomnom Find out more about omnomnom
          Working...
          X