Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where can i get a sniper convert for my jgw16

Hiya gurkararka

Before you go too mad buying things try fitting a good hop rubber like the madbull shark, it will cost about £8 (for 2) and makes one hell of a difference, quite often the hop rubbers that come fitted to guns arnt all that, even on the higher end guns!
    I fitted a shark hop rubber to my classic Army SAR Taktic, before i fitted it the FPS varied by about 10 to 15 fps, after fitting it only varied by about 3fps!! that makes one hell of a difference to accuracy.
    Fitting a tightbore will help too but dont go too tight ar you might get BB's jamed in the barrel, not all BB's are well made! 6.04 should do ya
    Al

Comment

Please be a little more specific with the Original Post, what you are asking could be anything. Have a browse through the forums and get an idea of how things work.

You could pick up quite a few parts second hand in the classified section which could get you a fair few parts within your budget.

The gun splits into two categories, Externals (the way the gun looks, type of game suited to etc..), Internals (performance as in FPS, rate of fire, accuracy and range).
      If you're buying parts from Z1, to simply it further from the home page, go to Shop - Upgrade parts, Upgrade parts split into Cosmetic (Externals) and Internals, have a browse through those. Get an idea of what you want the gun to look like, pick out a few parts, if you are unsure about whats what or compatibility, just drop a topic in the tech section and I'm sure people will do their best to help you out.

Another thing, try to use better grammar as it makes understanding much easier and you will more likely got a response, have a deep read through the Rules Section which will keep you out of trouble
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3126
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Just so happens I have this in my photobucket:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gurkararka Find out more about gurkararka
        Working...
        X