Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Gun should i get for 150?

I'm new to airsoft, and i'm looking for a two tone Gun and I have a
    budget of £150 to spend just to make sure I like the Sport and if i do i'll spend more.

I Was thinking of getting an M4, But dont' know the best one for my budget.

Or either a Mp5 In metal.
    I was really looking hard into getting a AK74u But can't find a Wood/Stell Two tone one, so i guess that's out of my list.

If anyone can recommend some guns, that'd be great.
    Kind Regards.
    Ryan/Genocide

Re: What Gun should i get for 150?

You could get a CYMA Ak47 ect they are cracking guns if not you should look into the sportsline MP5's
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

How about go to a skirmish and rent first. See then what guns you really like the look of and perhaps you'll see how some perform. At least then you know you won't be buy something you don't like.

Comment

I second that went to skirmish 4 times then got an M14.. found it unmanageable so got an M4 just see what suits you.
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

If your looking for a m4 id go for either a G&G or ICS clear bodied aeg as they look better than painted two toned, Also they both perform very well out of the box (G&G firing at 1000 rounds per min). The G&G also is compatible with tokyo marui accesories and so is easy to upgrade whereas the ICS is not, a final point is that the G&G has a blowback system which looks cool :D
          sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
          Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Welcome to the forum matey. Just a heads up, if you use the search function and use asterisk*s (stars) at the start and end of your search query, ie, *M4* you will find a lot of results on this "Which M4" or "Need a gun for x money" topics, etc.

I've also moved it to a more appropriate section of the forum, New Players and Advice.

You may be able to request a company to two tone that rifle, say by painting the stock and the front barrel assembly?

CYMA AK's are great. Some come out way over site limits though.

There are some two tone rifles up for grabs on the classifieds section which come with a few extras for the 150. In fact I think there's a orange and wood AK going now.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

+1 to Matt. I'd definately reccommend a G&G M4. They are absolutely fantastically made for a budget gun. I had a G&G M16A2 which cost like £140, it was utterly flawless in my view.

And if i remember rightly, zeroone stock the G&G M4s and M16s. AND they two tone for free.
              Last edited by Gaffa; 27 January, 2011, 21:39. Reason: Posts merged due to further post being made within edit time. Thanks

Comment

I'd stick to renting first, at least that way IF you don't enjoy it, you haven't just spent £150 on an AEG

Plus a few other things you should keep in mind is that you will need batteries and chargers which will cost you a further £50+

Stick to renting for the first few times and try a variety of weapons, even ask someone if you can fire a few rounds using there weapon (doubt they'll say no) just to get a feel for 'em

Comment

Iam not sure how old you are, but if your planning on buying a IF iam presuming your over 18?

You should rent first and if you like it you can keep on renting until you get your UKARA (play 3 times in no less than 2 months) and then you can buy a RIF instead of having to buy two tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a
                    budget of £150 to spend just to make sure I like the Sport and if i do i'll spend more
                    I`m presuming that you are over 18 ? If so then I can only echo what some of the others have said, go to a few games first and hire a gun. If you don`t like the hobby you haven`t lost much. If you do like it then do your three games, get your defence and then decide what to buy, and you won`t be restricted to two tones. Whilst you`re at the games you can check out other peoples kit and ask a few questions, that way it`ll give you more idea of what you want. For £150 you can get a decent enough gun which can last you years if you look after it, there is no need to spend big money, a more expensive gun won`t make you a better player.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Genocide Find out more about Genocide
                    Working...
                    X