Anyone from leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone from leeds

i live in harrogate, we go to cerberus airsoft mostly but sometimes visit south yorkshire airsoft , possible to get lifts down in our car that we share

just waiting for me own car so i can play with my airsoft team when they play away
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

what team u with and i have my own car so would b able to travel and would b spaces spare so just need to find ppl to play and find a team or make one
      train hard fight easy

Comment

Hi Kazski, am Huddersfield based, so not a million miles away from yourself and drtrotski.
        Theres a good selection of sites in and around Yorkshire, its all dependant on what sort of game play you want.
        The majority of sites are woodland, run by Cerberus, 1st and Only, and the site our lot (The Huddersfield Irregulars) attend is Fearful Silence. Urban wise there is South Yorkshire Airsoft (5* rating, great site), and if you don't mind a little longer drive theres Phoenix in Mansfield, who run both Urban and woodland.
        If you want to try the ultimate airsoft xp, we also attend Stirling and TA Events Mil Sim weekends. 2 day events with vehicles, simulated artillery, the works.
        Your welcome to join us any time you want, we always welcome new players.
        Ratty
        Trader Feedback.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Hi there im also from huddersfield and me and a friend are wanting to get into airsoft. Thinking i should check out the Fearful Silence website, ive always wanted to airsoft but never had the chance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kazsxi Find out more about kazsxi
          Working...
          X