Speed holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed holster?

On two certain HK sites that sell airsoft supplys there are so called speed holsters made by big dragon. (google it)

I cannot work out how they hold a pistol as there are no pictures with them actually attached to a gun...

Any ideas?

Re: Speed holster?

Is it like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y-eW...eature=related
    Signature Removed

Comment

you have a pin at the bottom which goes up the barrel, at the top you have a clip which goes into the trigger guard, with release on side

Comment

ahh okay i understand now, secured around the trigger guard then.

Are they secure enough to wear during an airsoft skirmish or are they purely for competitive shooting?

Comment

I wouldnt wear one if your running around, there are only 2 points of contact, the barrel and the trigger guard, they are extremely sensitive to release and youll end up dragging the gun through the dirt more than it being on your holster.

H&S Speedsec 6 or similar is the name of the holster i think your looking at

Comment

They are designed for IPSC competions, I wouldn't recommened one to use in a skirmish

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1Rb...eature=related

Comment

The reason I ask is that I recently added the strike face to my hi capa. And as such it no longer fits my hardcase holster. I don't much like the soft holsters as I've found they don't hold the gun very secure but if I have to revert to that I can.
                Any other suggestions?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pepperisit Find out more about Pepperisit
                Working...
                X