Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowback AK suggestions

hey there

getting back into airsoft and thinking of getting a Electric blowback AK (preferably small version) but ive been out a while so im bit lost of good makes and choices.

Any one got any ideas? i like the galil (alot) aswell :D

looking to spend a maximum of £300
    TM SR16 upgraded/extras for sale

Re: Blowback AK suggestions

£200 max will get you a CYMA. All they need is a 350 FPS spring and you have yourself a wonderful AK

Comment

I have the King Arms Galil and its the best AK version I have ever had. The blow back is great and it has great range. The only down side is the King Arms mags sometime jam. I have solved this problem with cheap china soft AK mags. These will not fit unless you file some of the plastic off the mag where the rifle holds it in place. They then fit perfectly and don't jam.

Comment

yeah fray ive just been looking at the king arms galil's they look very nice.
        Last edited by Caveira; 13 February, 2011, 18:46. Reason: Retailer request and retailer mention

Comment

There is a blowback AK soon to be released by KWA

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87895

Comment

Cyma. Romanian blowback model, change the wood for anything else you like, and if you hate the stock, you can buy different receivers with different stocks very happily from the far east.

Everyone who has ever tried my AK has given it back to me telling me how nice it is

Comment

hey guys thx for the replys really helpful

Just been thinking as im not fully back into airsoft ive decided to go for a less "Expensive" model. Been looking at Some CYMA's which sound great from what i hear (when i was playing they werent that great) and A.P.S Which i have no experience of. One thing i worry about is lemons and reliability. Are these blowback systems to the same/simular design of the king arms etc which dont put added wear on the gearbox?

with these models ill be saving a good £100-£200 which in my eyes leaves me room for the odd repair. Anybody played around with a A.P.S?
              thx for replys

Comment

For the best blow back AK, save up a bit more and get a TM recoil one.

A friend of mine has an APS Ak with EBB and it is just s little bit of metal that goes "tink, tink tink" as you fire. The TM ones are much much more fun to use and amazing guns out of the box.

Comment

I love my CYMA one to pieces and wouldn't trade it for the world (not strictly true but you get what I mean :p) in regards to lemons, there are going to be lemons with almost any make of airsoft gun but the CYMA AKs seem to be fine without any recurring obvious issues from what I can tell. Mine has had around 10,000 rounds through it with no problems whatsoever, all that was needed was a spring downgrade when it was new....

Comment

thx for the response abbadon101 i did have a look at the tm recoil ak's but they costs near £400-500 which is money i really dont want to spend. thx anyway :D

Comment

Fair enough, but I have to say most EBB guns I have seen apart form the TM ones are pretty much just a gimmick, better off just buying an AK and not worrying about the blow back as you will probably get a better gun over all.

Comment

really ? ive never had a shot of one but have heard a few others. they sound awesome. Im just interested as i would like the feel of the recoil/sound :D

quick question. are you able to get the recoil engine gearbox on its own? so you could just put it in a lower costs shell.
                        Last edited by AllGunzBlazin; 14 February, 2011, 17:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                          Fair enough, but I have to say most EBB guns I have seen apart form the TM ones are pretty much just a gimmick, better off just buying an AK and not worrying about the blow back as you will probably get a better gun over all.
                          I have to disagree! They definately feel different when shooting!

Comment

CYMA Or the new JG blowback AK's both very good choices.
                            Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

^ that man is indeed correct, when in the shoulder they definitely feel different plus the amount of gun envy at chrono is definitely amusing lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AllGunzBlazin Find out more about AllGunzBlazin
                              Working...
                              X