Anyone recommend an RPK manufacturer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recommend an RPK manufacturer?

Looking into getting one of these but would like to know if anyone could a recommend a decent manufacturer of them.
    Dont want to spend silly money on one like an inokatsu. Even a Classic Army RPK at £400 is abit too much.
    Cheers

Re: Anyone recommend an RPK manufacturer?

SRC is cheaper than the CA if I remember right.

Comment

Do CYMA do one? Other than that I've not heard of any other than SRC that are cheaper than the Classic Army.

And the only other three I know off other than the CA are the Guarder kit, Inokatsu and LCT.
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

no CYMa don't.

i have the SRC one, its very good and well priced.

or build your own, but its not worth it as it costs about £400 anyway.

SRC my boy.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

i dunno...

i got the one with hi-cap and drum mag.

gen 3 jobby, best phone them before buying.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

MM, i think CYMA made a really nice RPK-74, but i think they only made 5 for some rich Taiwanese guys.. or something like that!

I heard that the SRC ones are fairly easy to break the stock off of.
            You could get a Marui AK and add a RPK kit onto it.
            LCT kit or something...

Comment

actually cyma do make one, yes its the 74 variant and its never been on sale in the uk, but it is available if you look hard enough
              Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Agreed with will. Yep the cyma rpk 74 is out there. Looks very nice and has also been rebranded by echo one in the states as red star lmg.
                Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Had a cyma, got it from Poland, very nice, they made a load for a gun shop that has tiawan in it. The two types on the wolf site are the SRC version 1 (plastic wood kit) and the version 2 with real wood. Version 2 is ok, version 1 is a no no.
                  Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Wow guys, have we all of a sudden forgotten the forum rules, in particular the one regarding retailer competition?

Posts have been removed.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

The echo 1 version (based on a cyma) does look pretty promising and will be coming out in the UK soon
                      Bigshep have you had any issues with yours i.e. parts like the handgrips and stock coming loose or wear on the tabs which attach the stock? (apparently SRC RPK's have this issue) and any internal issues?
                      Cheers

Comment

had no issues with mine at all, skirmished with it fine. Did have a rubbish battleaxe drum mag which caused some issues, but the cyma mags were fine. Gun was solid as a rock, blinking heavy though. Solid it to Waco on here, who still uses it a GZ I think.
                        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Ive currently got an A&K m249 mk1 which is heavy and pretty bulky. Although the RPK is slightly longer i believe its lighter than the 249 and it has a slimer profile. What was the range and accuracy like with it?
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bigshep View Post
                            had no issues with mine at all, skirmished with it fine. Did have a rubbish battleaxe drum mag which caused some issues, but the cyma mags were fine. Gun was solid as a rock, blinking heavy though. Solid it to Waco on here, who still uses it a GZ I think.
                            I certainly do, one of my wiser purchases I loves my RPK.

But that battleaxe drum mag has vexxed me greatly. The long drum mag has worked fine it just stops you using the bipod - but regular CYMA 47 mags work with it too and they solve that problem. My mates who got me into airsofting are working on the drum mag, I'm hoping they can rewire it for me...

I think the SRC one would be a safe bet but if you keep your eyes and ears peeled there are occassionally a few RPKS that crop up here on the forum - I once saw an Innokatsu for £250...you could almost hear the seller crying as he bumped the price lower and lower... Only reason I didn't go for that was because I found a G&G AIMS for the same money at the same time, and I've been after one for ages. There are plenty of other potential steals to boot, you just have to remind people that its a second hand forum and that means they should probably sell them for LESS than retail prices...
                            "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

Ooh! i saw that Inokatsu RPK for sale! That thing went down to 220 before it got sold i think...
                              Shame, it looked so good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

flavourshaker Find out more about flavourshaker
                              Working...
                              X