CA MP5 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA MP5 mags

I have a CA B&T MP5 and bought some TM HiCap MP5 mags and they dont fit they just drop out . I assume I have to buy Classic Army mags? Seems like an odd question but whenever asking about other parts, the common answer is that it's TM compatable.

Re: CA MP5 mags

To be fair marui mags should be completly compat. I have never come across a ca mp5 that wont take tm mags ? Is the mag catch fitted correctly?
    Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Try tightening the mag catch, after doing that they worked in my ICS.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
      A brain?
      Originally posted by snuff
      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

i have a b&t,and every single mag ive tried fits and feed fine.something wrong there mate
        old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

kk i'll check the catch. the other reason i thought there might be an issue is that i have midcaps that work fine, and the tops of the mags are different than the high caps. but i'll check the catch and see how i get on

Comment

looks like the catch is fine, the mags just wouldn't push up far enough, maybe 1 or 2mm short of clicking in. after forcing all three mags a few times they seem to be just about clicking into place. the tab and spring that hold the bbs in place is much more difficult to move than the other mags i have, maybe it will loosen up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PANIC Find out more about PANIC
            Working...
            X