Best Lightweight AEG for woodland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Lightweight AEG for woodland

^ good point it could be theres no way of knowing for sure unless i chopped the original down and used that.

Comment

+1 for the JG G36c, not bad to start with, comes with a high cap and solid as you like

Comment

Tm mac 10 :3

Comment

If new ICS sportline is a damn good choice and value for money and very robust in my opinion. If you cant get to the shop during the week browse the website and call them and ask them to take up a couple of guns for your other half to have a look at they are normally happy to do that.
          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

JG sig 552. If i'ts too big take the stock off

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              Tm mac 10 :3
              TM Uzi!!!!! Uzi does it

Comment

The UZI is very nice too, but I was too scared to use mine when I had it :p

Comment

The UZI is very nice too, but I was too scared to use mine when I had it :p
                  lol the latest of issue of AI will save me in any issue!! like superman saving a ho..wait what.

i love mine, cant wait to just jump round a corner in my now famous miami vice style of room clearing and what ill call

GUN KATA!..with a difference

Comment

i love mine, cant wait to just jump round a corner in my now famous miami vice style of room clearing and what ill call

GUN KATA!..with a difference
                    Ha, did you know that KM Head used to make an RIS kit for the TM UZI?

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
                      problem with the p90 is the mags fitting in pouches and the like.
                      Well just get the mags converted to m4 mags
                      But the bad thing is about the p90 is they are so ugly and if you want to sell it NOBODY will buy it ( they might for very very very cheap )

I suggest the tm mp5a5 i love these,they have got a nice weight and they are easy to come across attachments and upgrades also the fps is about 300-330.

Here is a link for one

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2019

or even a Maruzen GBB mp5k and then just get a pdw stock on it,and plus its a nice weight and it shoots accurate ( Fps is 340-355 ,)

Comment

Ha, did you know that KM Head used to make an RIS kit for the TM UZI?
                        Nooooo cant defile an uzi like that!! you gotta keep it plain jane simple simon!

Comment

P90
                          Mp5
                          G36
                          sig 552

Ak47
                          Originally posted by Coz
                          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Nooooo cant defile an uzi like that!! you gotta keep it plain jane simple simon!
                            Ha, I knew you'd say that. I'm going to order a PDI Rail set for the TM MAC 10 because I'm bored of not being able to do anything to it :p

Comment

Ha, I knew you'd say that. I'm going to order a PDI Rail set for the TM MAC 10 because I'm bored of not being able to do anything to it :p
                              lmao ..mac 10's and rails ..welllllll still funky but hey ho ive seen worse

...keep needing to ring Z1 about the STAR uzi mags..keep forgetting!

Comment

...keep needing to ring Z1 about the STAR uzi mags..keep forgetting!
                                Oh yep, I had a load of those a while ago. They felt very brittle and only held 40 rounds, but damn were they cheap!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gingerpunk2 Find out more about Gingerpunk2
                                Working...
                                X