Electric Blowback M4's - Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Blowback M4's - Options?

hey guys im looking for an electric blowback m4, please do not suggest the tm recoil versions i have had 2 now and just dont like them, i want blowback not recoil lol. so basically can someone please point me in the right direction for a cheapish m4 with blowback as all ive found is the g&g versions but the blow back seems abit crappy, or the classic army ones.

cheers

o yeah and people that like the tm sopmod etc please dont post on the thread just to complain that i dont like them lol

Re: electric blowback help

Perhaps as a TM M4 Socom owner I can, instead, complain about the threads you've created that are uneccessary (burst wizard; check news section) or are incorrectly placed... Like this one, which I'll move for you to the correct section; the Advice section!

For EBB offerings along the Armalite lines, you're going to be looking at G&G, G&G Toptech, Classic Army or APS (which would be the cheapest). If you don't like the G&G design, then I'm afraid you're stuffed, as the APS is pretty much the same.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: Electric Blowback M4's - Options?

i know its not a well known gun but the APS ebb m4a1 is a decent shooter needs hop up unit and rubbers done when u purchase cause standard is pants but for 185 quid its a good price for a full metal m4 looks good only down fall is its a noisey bugger

Comment

I think you need to decide what you want, you say you want an ebb which doesn't have crappy blow back. But they are all crappy. The blow back on pretty much all of them is little more than a 1inch movement, in fact most players disable the function.

Maybe you should consider ordinary aegs..

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't know this but what's the difference between blow back and recoil? Is it just that with blow back the action reloads the next round (i.e. gas blow back pistols) and with recoil it's just a mechanism that simulates the aforementioned?
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

NO/ALL electric rifles reload the gun with the blowback mechanism. The reload is done in exactly the same way as a normal AEG, ie the gearbox compresses the spring and at the same time moves the air nozzle to allow the mag to load the next round. The blowback system simply moves some of the external working parts (more visible on something like an AK with a moving lever), but from another point of view you could say that the air nozzle being moved back and forwards is a form of blowback loading. It's not, however, what you are asking about.

No airsoft gun has true recoil that is going to be felt by the person shooting it (FFS guys, get a grasp of VERY basic physics). What they have is a weight that is shot back along the axis of the barrel simulating recoil.

A GBBR will give a feel that is a little like a combination of recoil and blowback, but in reality all you are feeling is the working part cycling through as they load the next round.
            sigpic

Comment

To be honest I am not sure what you want Chris, the TM has the nicest feel of any EBB I have tried. For proper recoil, join the forces .

For harder recoil than a TM, that is reliable you will probably have to go GBB.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Originally posted by Tack View Post
                To be honest I am not sure what you want Chris, the TM has the nicest feel of any EBB I have tried. For proper recoil, join the forces .

For harder recoil than a TM, that is reliable you will probably have to go GBB.
                Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
                hey guys im looking for an electric blowback m4, please do not suggest the tm recoil versions i have had 2 now and just dont like them, i want blowback not recoil lol.
                He doesn't want recoil he wants blowback read the OP's question before posting please.
                Chris if i were you i would just go for a G&G toptech i've heard great things about them

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                Kid has issues

Comment

Before you right off TM (odd coming from me I know before anyone else says it) have a look at the new recce rifle to me it seems to be much stronger than other TM recoil's I have tried but certainly not in the GBB class.
                  Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                  Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                  Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                    He doesn't want recoil he wants blowback read the OP's question before posting please.
                    Chris if i were you i would just go for a G&G toptech i've heard great things about them
                    I did read Chris' original post so please do not post that. No need for sarcasm.

I may have missed something then, what is the difference? Honest question. As I understand recoil (in the most basic sense) is the reaction to a projectile leaving a weapon. So how does an electric rifle produce it? Other than simulated like in a TM

I am not being argumentative, but I fail to see the difference.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

G&G M4'S OR APS as mentioned bf4
                      sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

wouldnt go aps due to it being mechanical blowback and could be costly to the gearbox after a while, i have a g&g one and they are very nice weapons, pneumatic blowback so cant be jammed up, and the blowback only looks crappy when there is no bb's in the chamber, put it this way, the better airseal you can create in the chamber, cylinder, air nozzle etc, the better blowback youll get. if you upgrade it (airseal wise) over time the blowback although pleasing enough at first, will only get better.
                        Last edited by JOE90; 16 February, 2011, 20:12.
                        sigpic

Comment

if your going the aps route might I adivse that you also change the bearings as the stock ones are crap plastic and fail extremely rapidly.

Comment

G&G Toptechs are fantastic for blowback, although, not as common but what about either the Classic Army Blowback guns, or even the ARES/Umarex Blowback?

Edit: I know the ARES ones are only G36s but still worth mentioning.

Comment

...ares don't make a blowback M4.

Besides, those G36's are recoil guns anyway. Well, from what I felt they were more than "blowback"

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                              Working...
                              X