Airsofting Woodland Advise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsofting Woodland Advise.

Okay so me and 2 other friends will be going airsofting at Ground Zero woodland area in Ringwood in a few weeks. We all have our clothes but without guns. We understand we can rent guns and we need to print out consent forms from the site etc.

We have only been once before and things all didn't go as planned although it was a right laugh.

Anyone know what we need to take or have any advise for us on guns to choose?

Also can we have an idea of how much money we will be expected to bring. Cheers. Jed.
    [[*Want Mp5 A4*]]

Re: Airsofting Woodland Advise.

Forms you need are hear: http://www.groundzerowoodland.com/downloads.php

I also on the same area of this website is the costs.

Failing that mail H whoes details are also on these and he will confirm.

See you in a couple of weeks.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

I still need to come to one of the GZ games.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
        I still need to come to one of the GZ games.
        Its worth it. Me and my friends came down to the first game of this year as our first ever game at GZ.

Worth it. Best site ever. Its just huge...

We live near Guildford in Surrey, so getting down there is a trek... But its worth it. Best site ever. Its just huge, far better than any of the sites around where we live.

Oh and by the way, your sig is possibly one of the best I've seen in a while... :D

Dan

Comment

Thanks lol

Well I'm in Enfield, North London so I doubt it'll take too long to get down. The Mall takes about 1 hr 15min or so.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jedisagunner Just here to buy a good heavy gun for less than ?130 tbh, if you got one pm me or gimme an email Find out more about jedisagunner
          Working...
          X