Clear All

• best make m4

advise pleas

Re: best make m4

search button please

Comment

kwa for STUPID rof not realy reliable though
      I'd got for a G&P one with a M120 motor. Super Rof and very reliable and you can get 20 rps with a NiHM battery.
      sigpic
      View iTrader Rating Here
      Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

G&P m4's are good. Don't go for a CA m4 variant. A number of owners have had issues Inc my mate. Dodgy wiring, stripped the piston after about 10k round, problems with mags feeding if they're not CA ones and general build quality was poor in my opinion. Also was expensive

Comment

Tokyo Marui m4 sopmod recoil / or the G&G top tech ??
          sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

I always rate King Arms very highly, their M4a1 is only £200 and quality is fantastic externally and internally plus you've got really nice features like the locking bolt so the hop ups easier to adjust plus I think "Action Interests" do a two tone one (clear plastic handguard, stock and pistol grip)
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

ICS

Comment

Good choices would be G&P, G&G, TM and KWA, all depends on what you want from it to how much you want to spend really mate.
                "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
                automatic weapons."

Comment

Systema

Comment

I disagree with the above of CA M4 variants being crap, I have a M15a4 seals and wouldent swap it for the world, just changed the original piston out after 10k rounds from me, and a absolute hammering from an ex owner as it came in a right state.

Comment

In order of performance and overall quality of constructions from what I have seen of them.

Systema
                      TM Recoil Proline M4A1 SOCOM
                      TM Recoil Proline M4A1 SOPMOD
                      G&P
                      CA

Not heard amazing things about the ICS or G&G guns really

Comment

Double Eagle
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                        Originally posted by N3ADS
                        Is this you talking from experience ?..
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                          Double Eagle
                          lol

it must have been almost a few weeks since last best m4 thread

unless you narrow down your budget and preferences in regards to performance, rof, accuracy, range, power, internals, externals etc then its pointless asking the question.

and a lot of the time you get people just stating what m4 they own regardless of experience or inexperience with other makes.

my advice is ask a techie or someone who has owned or come into contact with a wide variety of guns. Only they can give you an experienced and relatively unbiased answer
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

ICS are decent and my M4 that I used to own had superb range but you can get a G&P cheaper and they are superb, even the short barrel versions have great range, of course if your splashing out then get the TM SOPMOD, amazing gun
                            sigpic

Comment

Colt real steel, maybe a diemaco C7 just because you haven't specified anything.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                              Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kris01 my name is kristian and want to join the royal marines Find out more about kris01
                              Working...
                              X