Help - pistol torch battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - pistol torch battery?

Got a mini flashlight for my g18 aep but don't know what battery's it takes. The length between the 2 bits of filament are around 20mm and on the front panel for the battery compartment there is an indent of what looks to be like 3 small watch type batterys but that could be just for looks? :D So instead of buying like 10 batterys to see what it is, anyone have any idea?
    Looked around but no evidence to show what battery it is.
    Thanks for the help
    Cheers

Pictures (sorry for the fuzzyness ):

Re: Help - pistol torch battery?

Yes it takes 3 standard little watch batteries, same as eotechs and cheap little lasers.

Comment

Is there different types of these as i'm looking on a website which sells watch batterys but don't know what one to get as they seem to be all different sizes or numbers :S

Comment

Try going into one of the pound shops and buying a blister pack with about 30 varied batteries. Use them to work out exactly which you need, then if you want to get better quality ones you can get them right first time.

Personally, I always use the cheap ones and replace them each time out.
        sigpic

Comment

Are you sure? in that second picture it looks like it may take a single cr123a instead. It's a little hard to tell, though.
          My good man, why do you bandy words like this? You are wasting time...Words are potent in debate, deeds in war decide your fate. Then don't go on piling up the words, but fight!
          - Patroclos, The Iliad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
          Working...
          X