Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to desert military boots

Hi,

Over the past year or so I've been running around with multicam as my preffered camo pattern but haven't had the time or money to buy a pair of desert boots to go with and have thus been using my rather battered and cheap black military boots. A couple of days ago I came across some tan/desert coloured steel toecapped safety boots for much less (£24.99) compared with the £45-50 for military desert boots I keep finding. Other than being lower cut and slightly loose around my foot (but i wasn't wearing my hiking socks so fair enough) I couldn't really see any reason for them not working for airsoft.

My question is would the likes of safety boots make a good alternative to military boots when they are cheaper or are there other ways of going that will work just as well?

Many thanks

Spitviper
    "What are you doing?"
    "Helping!!!"
    "You've got a screw driver!!!!"

Profile Picture courtesy of Ambush Adventures Photographer Jacqui Williams

Re: Alternatives to desert military boots

To be honest you would be better off with hiking boots, I wore my steel toe work boots to my first game and found they were heavy and not comfortable for a full day.

Comment

Re: Alternatives to desert military boots

i think you wear what u feel comfy in and if price is your enemy go for work boots there are plenty to choose from and some with comando soles i would choose the none metalic toe caps because steel makes your toes cold

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spitviper Find out more about spitviper
      Working...
      X