WE or ARMY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE or ARMY

Ok, so I am looking for an MEU but can't afford the TM. Currently I can't decide between the WE one and the ARMY one. If I got the ARMY I would probably get a TM or Nineball hop rubber and a stock TM inner barrel. Currently I am leaning towards the ARMY, is there any advice that you guys can offer me?

Re: WE or ARMY

no takers?
    (btw, I have seen the thread on WE 1911s, I just want to know how the WE compares to the ARMY)

Comment

I have an army meu, no problems apart from mag wastes gas when being filled. TM mags fit the army meu so buy a few and all is good... Actually a lovely gun, full metal, shooting at the end of a mag 290-300fps, starting at around 320-330fps. Cost me only £45 to my front door which is amazing. And with a new hop rubber and tightbore barrel the pistol is better IMO then the TM one.

Comment

£45 delivered? PM retailer please :D

Comment

As for how it compares... it feels more solid then a WE although slide wobbles slightly, very slightly. WE barely gets a full mag out of one gas fill, i get 2 and a half with one gas fill on the TM mags. WE is dearer and in my experience all are sub300 fps. I personally see no reason to get a WE over an army.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

amandla36 Find out more about amandla36
          Working...
          X