Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK416 and Glock 17

Hi Guys,

I am pretty new here and some of you have already been in touch for some advice etc, so I thought I would be the one asking for advice from you.

I am looking at getting a HK416 and Glock 17 for my skirmishing and wanted to know what makes etc to get. I have already looked at the new style JG 416 and really like it, but have been told it doesn't have all the trades and gas piston/forward assist are missing etc.
    Glock wise, I would like a GBB as I love the realism to it.....almost the same as my own real steel!!!

Any help you could give me etc would be great so I can get out there and purchase!

Many Thanks guys and girls, I hope to get to meet up with some of you soon.

Cheers
    JG HK416 with Working PEQ2 and Real Steel Eotech 552, TM 4.3, KSC Glock 19.

Re: HK416 and Glock 17

Simple fact is if you don't want to be shelling out bazillions on kits then just get the very good "new" full metal JG 416. Fine the trades aren't 100% but god damn its a stonking gun.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I'd recommend TM for a glock. VFC make good 416's, but if you're on a budget, i'd say go for the JG version

Comment

Yeah depending on your budget the JG is a great gun, otherwise Id get the VFC if you can afford to spend £300+ (One of which I may have going spare... :p)

Glockwise Ive had several KSC versions, and they are excellent, otherwise HFC is pretty solid if a bit tacky and TM are fairly reliable.

Comment

JG 416

Army/TM glock.

Comment

HFC Glock 17 and JG 416

If your on a budget the most reliable glock is the HFC Glock as the army ones have many problems with them and wear very very easily - if you have a wee bit more cash the TM glock is excellent but if you want realism go for the KSC as they come with a metal slide and all!

Average Prices -
            Army - £54.99
            HFC - £60/£70
            TM - £110 - £130
            KSC - £110 -£130

would recommend the HFC and KSC

As for the HK 416 - go for JG all the way - excellent quality, very well priced

As for experience i have had many many Glocks (HFC/Army/TM) and HFC is the most relaiable for its price
            Also had TMs and JG (new 2008 models) are pretty much the same if not better for half the price
            Last edited by callofduty; 15 June, 2009, 00:15.

Comment

The latest GBB Glock from JG is quite nice. Green gas, top slide, powerful blowback.

As for a 416, again, the latest from JG is rather nice.
              Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

I heard many bad things about the JG Glock mate - (sticky slides, worn hammers, leaky mags -all sorts)

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                  JG 416

Army/TM glock.
                  Quoted for truth

In addition ive used the AGM HK416 and the jg one, both are very decent indeed, the jg has a very decent hop unit

Comment

Thanks for the continuous replies guys, Really appreciate the help. Just seen a Dboys version?? Still liking the JG, though like the idea of all the extra features on the VFC.

Cheers

Comment

Go for JG. The parts are very high quality, the gearbox is the most durable and ,stock, it has the best parts. You really have no need to upgrade the gearbox on the Jing Gong. If anything you will need to downgrade the motor and spring. You dont even need to replace the hop rubber (which is normally a must with clones). I put a madbull one in mine and if anything the grouping and range got worse.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.
                        Have now purchased a JG416 and has bedded into a nice 348fps Now to get the other bits!!

Comment

Have fun with it, ace gun my misses one just turned up today as well.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bodger007 Find out more about Bodger007
                          Working...
                          X