Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is there any cheap manufacturers of a scar anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any cheap manufacturers of a scar anymore?

Just wondered if there were any cheap scars still being made like dboys etc>
    And also can you replace the stock
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Is there any cheap manufacturers of a scar anymore?

Don't quote me on this, but i heard a rumour that you can't buy Dboys SCAR's in the Uk anymore because there's a chemical that's put into the plastic body that is apparently illegal over here.

Probably bullcrap though, but either way I've never seen a new one, only second hand.
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

yeah i heard about the chemical thing from a retailer but that was in regards to tm guns, I think its just the standard excuse they use for when they cant get stock from a manufacturer
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Actually i think there are a few hong kong companies that have them in stock atm (dboys) but expect to pay about 200 quid for just the gun and then end up paying more on shipping etc so in the end i'd just go for a different brand, that or pick one up 2nd hand. hope i helped.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
        Kid has issues

Comment

I think the only ones you can get in the UK now are the TM, VFC and CA.

Comment

Another reason not to get a Dboys scar is the fact they are utterly shocking.

A gun like a scar takes a lot of machine work just to make a reasonable model of one, that's why they cost a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              I think the only ones you can get in the UK now are the TM, VFC and CA.
              G&G make one and by the sounds of it its a good one and ares is still around (i think)
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Which is the better option then Ares or G&G??

I dont want tm as they do the recoil one (unless somebody can tell me they do a normal version)
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

DBoys are knocking them out again and whilst they arn't of the same quality as the higher priced models, they do perform reasonably well (unless you get a lemon). They won't be easy to find in the UK though since they've only recently started filtering back into some asian retailers.
                  The stock is a whole new level of annoyance if you want to replace it, dboys were making replacement parts that would fit any of the Classic Army clones before the crackdowns a while back, but now the only replacements you'll find are Classic Army (and good luck finding a whole stock ><) or Echo 1 (who'll charge you almost half of what the rifle cost for that stock.. $70 before shipping rather than the ~$20 the dboys cost shipped).
                  AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I can only talk about the Ares one and I am very happy with mine.

The stock's can be replaced but as far as I know only with a custom build. I have a crane stock on mine courtesy of Zero In it is a vast improvement over the standard stock in my opinion.

It is however very much a personal choice and not for everyone.

The only problem I have had with mine was with the hop which was fixed FOC and it has since had 10's of thousands of BB's through it. A very reliable gun.
                    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

i had the DBoys vers and must disagree with BEN....

it was a great gun and i never had a single problem with it. good ROF, brilliant range and i thought the externals were pretty good. (mine was stock)

it's a no-brainer that more expensive versions will be 'better', but the DBoys is spot on for the money
                      h e y d r i c h
                      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

So is there an actual tm version as that would be better?
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

yes there is - check out the thread:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83927
                          h e y d r i c h
                          L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

THe TM is a Recoli Engine Model though so rather expensive.
                            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Yeah i have seen the recoil one, just wondered if they did a normal one.

so whic one would you guys recomend for my mate, It does not have to be cheap so which would be better the G&G one or the Ares?
                              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
                              Working...
                              X