Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: high quality , cheap bbs ?

Originally posted by bish25234667 View Post
    Bought 0.25g z1 bbs.guns seems to jam,possibly due to over feeding as always extra bbs drop out when removing mag.have two mags and same Problem on both,fires a few,then jams.any ideas? Or is it q case of z1 bbs being a little bit dodgy?
    It's the Z1 BB's. Several people I know have had the same problem. Only thing they had in common was the BB's they used and another bit of info is I was speaking to the store owner of an airsoft shop and he said that several people had come in with similar problems who were also using Z1 BB's.

Pay an extra £1-£2 and get a proper brand of BB's to avoid hassle in future.

Comment

Odd. I've used Zero One .20g and .25g BBs in:

TM SIG 552
      TM VSR 10
      TM MAC 10
      SRC G36k
      G&G UMG
      CA M14
      And about 10 GBB pistols

All with no mis-feeding for jamming. Maybe the CQ is bad and some batches are better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        Odd. I've used Zero One .20g and .25g BBs in:

TM SIG 552
        TM VSR 10
        TM MAC 10
        SRC G36k
        G&G UMG
        CA M14
        And about 10 GBB pistols

All with no mis-feeding for jamming. Maybe the CQ is bad and some batches are better than others.
        That's what I'm guessing, although to be on the safe I avoid cheap brands as it's not worth the hassle in the long run if they mess up your AEG.

Comment

It's just so tempting and easy for me to cross the road, pop into Z1 and have a can of gas and 5000 BBs for about £15 :p

Comment

It's just so tempting and easy for me to cross the road, pop into Z1 and have a can of gas and 5000 BBs for about £15 :p
            Virtual hate

I wish I had one that close so I could just pop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
              Virtual hate

I wish I had one that close so I could just pop in.
              Same. It's the shipping that always seems to cripple me. Most airsoft retailers charge quite alot for shipping alone so it seems to ramp the prices up way too much

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
              Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Excel BB's, never had a problem, you can get them for £8 a bag of 3700.
                I've only tried zero one .25's and they just don't like my RPK or PPSH lots of feeding problems, Ok in my sten and FAL.
                Tried BB's from a shop in Essex their own brand I believe £10 for 5000, again feeding problems with the RPK OK in the FAL. not used in the other 2.
                Marui .25's are pretty good too about £11 for 2500.

Comment

for me, their gas is BAD and i have never used their bbs :P

i pay £16 for 3k .30's and £9 for 1100ml of green £25 but the gas will last a while and the bbs last me a year. sorted!
                  Originally posted by jonnyhal
                  For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                  Originally posted by soulflame2
                  when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
                    Same. It's the shipping that always seems to cripple me. Most airsoft retailers charge quite alot for shipping alone so it seems to ramp the prices up way too much
                    Same here. All I've needed lately is just BB's but when they cost about £10 a bag you then have to pay £6+ on P&P which leaves a dent in your wallet.

I'll most likely end up ordering 5x 5,000 that way I don't have to worry.

Comment

Theres a few of use BB King .2's and we dont seem to have any problems with them and they chrono pretty good. We get them off Ebay, £14.99 for 12,000 plus £4.99 p&p, cant go wrong with that i dont think.

Comment

In my time I've used...

Marui
                        Excell
                        Baw
                        Blaster
                        Blaster Devils
                        Aim Top
                        Zero One
                        King Arms Platinum

and probably a few others. Mostly in .2 flavour and I've never had a problem with any of them tbh.

Currently in my kit bag I have KA platinum and Baw .2s, Z1 and aimtop .25s, Z1 .43s, madbull .4s, and blaster devil and elite .3s. One day I'll make up my mind

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftliam Find out more about airsoftliam
                        Working...
                        X