L85 upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L85 upgrades?

ok, i want to upgrade my army armament l85, the thing im worried about is the compatibility issues. Not looking for externals, only internals at the moment. Not got a huge budget maybe £100 but ill see where it gets me.

What im most interested in a a ROF increase as its a little slow out of the box, not interested in a tight-bore either as its pretty accurate already.

so im looking for a -

piston
    piston head
    motor
    and anything else i may need

Any ideas on brands, makes models etc

Thanks in advance :D
    Last edited by Mounter09; 10 March, 2011, 17:29. Reason: spelling mistakes...........
    sigpic
    [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Re: L85 upgrades??

hop unit, hop rubber, deans connecters

Comment

any specific hop unit you recomend??
      sigpic
      [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

systema, top notch!

Comment

ill have a look around see if i can get my hands on one :D cheers for the advice
          sigpic

Comment

go fire and support if you get me

Comment

found the hop unit, systema buckings are proving hard to find though, everyones out of stock
              sigpic

Comment

zero one has them under systema rubber i cant give link cause there website doesnt work right

Comment

none in stock im afraid already checked
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi I have a G&G L85 Piston with removed second gear ( I was told it was the best Piston for the job) but never got around to fitting it. Pm me if you are interested also have a Prometheus POM NEO Piston head I got to use with it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mounter09 Names Craig and thats all you need to know Find out more about Mounter09
                    Working...
                    X