Masada colour help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masada colour help

Hey guys looking for abit ok advice. Got some money from selling aload of stuff and probably gonna be buying myself a magpul PTS Masada however I'm completely torn between fde and black. What do you think? Also my mate (bit of a veteran airsofter) said it's the best aeg he's ever had. Can anyone back this up? This gun will be used for woodland play and I just wanted to know how this will compare up to my stock g&g m4, is the Masada gonna be able to beat the range of it and if so what's the estimated effective range in metres

Cheers guys

Re: Masada colour help

The range of the G&G M4 is pretty good stock. So i'd imagine the Masada doesn't have much more. But a new hop rubber and nub does the world of good. As for colour i'd say black. With some Tan or OD extras.

Comment

Magpul masada id go black with a lovely small eotech in black to match

Comment

I am lucky enough to own a Magpul masda in Dark Earth. Range: straight out of the box it's outstanding! With a little tweak of the hop mine shoots straight for at least 180ft. If you are already a fan of ACR's once you see it up close you will not be able to resist! It may sound biased but I used one on 3 games before i purchased one, honestly i could not believe the accuracy and range on it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
        Working...
        X