weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather?

me and my friend are going airsofting tommorow, and there is going to be heavy showers on and off, he has a sa80, the battery is partly exposed due to the shape of the housing, with the rain damage/ stop his gun? (sorry if this sounds like a stupid question) by the way, do you know any way to prevent possible damage by weather if damage is a possibilaty?

Re: weather?

This should be in tech.

It should be fine, unless there are any bare metal wires showing. But I wouldn't advise completely submersing it.

Comment

I use mine in the rain a lot. It's absolutely fine
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

The gun will be fine, as "keeper" said no bare wires. What you will find is (assuming you are at a woodland site) that the trees keep a lot of the weather out, so hopefully it won't be wash out.

Comment

lol, since when did those trees, the ones at GZ, keep rain off??
          I just seem to get even wetter by the massive drips that form then fall!
          Anyway, just give your gun a quick wipe when you get back, especially the metal parts, or they might rust up.

Comment

I don't play GZ, evidently my site is a bit more like the jungle canopy :D

Not had the fortune to play in heavy rain, I'd imagine working out your hits would be a bit of a nightmare!

Comment

Use insulation tape, wrap the wires and connectors in tape and it should be fine..

Comment

or get a peq box

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

It'll be fine.

If you are worried sticking it in a glove or even stick in in side a sock or two should be ok. Again as long as they're no bare wires swinging around.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                  Working...
                  X