X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Job

hey all just thought id share,
    i decided today my gun needs a bit of a respray so i borrowed my mates
    "citadel chaos black" which u can purchase from any warhammer store and it worked a treat my gun looks like it has just come out of the shop, works on plastic and metal cant fault it in anyway!!

Re: Paint Job

before and after pics?

Comment

ill get them up soon

Comment

I use the GW sprays for all sorts of things, it's a decent spray and the paints in the pots are good quality too. It's worth noting that if you do use it you should prepare the surfaces properly first, it's not like Krylon where it just sticks, depends how shiney the surface is.

Comment

+1 on Paul's comment. I used CB on an Ao2 mask I painted for a member on here as a base layer. Gave a nice smooth, even finish for me to paint on top of.
          Here's how it ended up :D

Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

very cool dude i gave the plastic body of my tm m14 a quick wipe down dried it off and gave it a spray and it worked a treat especially on the metal parts hopefully if its a decent enough day ill be able to get some pictures, iphones may be amazing but the camera sucks!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ashm14 Find out more about ashm14
            Working...
            X