Hi new to airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new to airsoft

Hi I'm sam been playing now around 3months will be ukara reg next game so I'm looking at a nice new gun I've got 150 to send either second hand or now so what should I be looking out for what to avoid and what's the best guns I like m4s and mp5s

Thanks sam

Re: Hi new to airsoft

well, with £150, you're options are going to be slightly limited, especially in the new gun market, but you could consider Sportline ranges

2nd hand will give you a much better choice and deals may include spare mags, batteries, etc

gun-wise, you can't go wrong with an M4 - with a mulitude of accessories, spares and configurations - it's no wonder they're so popular

other than that, you've probably had chance to check out other guns by now, so it's all down to what you like
    h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Sportline where can I buy them I Google searched but just found air rifles instead of air soft

Comment

Please read the rules mate. We're not allowed to link to retailers other than ZeroOne, therefore you can't ask where can I get x, and I'm sure that Google can come up with better answers. Maybe adding "airsoft" behind the seach query will help?

But honestly, buy a second hand gun on here. The only decent sportsline guns are ICS.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Ok added airsoft worked thanks very much and the only issue I have with second hand is I'm not ukara yet thanks sam

Comment

(Don't buy two tone).

Hmm, well UKARA is primarily a retailer thing, and its not a requirement, you only need some form of defence. I'd certainly wait out until you've played three times, and then if you want to buy second hand, you could ask for the seller to speak to your site owner to confirm things.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I've played 3 times once every month so I could just ask the seller to ting him and speak to him or is it a little more relaxed on here thanks for your help any way

Thanks sam

Comment

Your UKARA registration will only take around a week to come through once it's all signed off etc by your site. Wait until you receive email confirmation, then you can easily prove your defence to a retailer or a second hand seller.

As has been suggested, with your budget, either think about going for a brand new ICS sportline, or buy second hand.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I might add if you do buy second hand on here google the new price first, some people seem to think second hand guns are worth about a fiver less than when they were new! Some clown was selling one on here the other day for £4.00 less than it was new and part of it was broken! That said there are barains but they go quick...

Comment

DONT buy chinese clones
                    Anyone caught by the Marshals shooting themselves will be treated as a deserter and face a firing squad.
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/airsoftal0912?feature=mhum
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigal0912 View Post
                      DONT buy chinese clones
                      i don't think that's particularly useful

doesn't help the OP very much, especially without any reasoning to support your statement

there's nothing wrong with Chinese clone guns (such as JG). one of my first guns - JG AK Spetsnaz - has performed flawlessly from day one and was only £65 from this forum

however, this sort of discussion has already been covered numerous times
                      h e y d r i c h
                      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

get a G&G Combat Machiene normal and some left over for mags and batterys.
                        sigpic
                        View iTrader Rating Here
                        Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by revell55 View Post
                          get a G&G Combat Machiene normal and some left over for mags and batterys.
                          please don,t
                          mine and two of my friends ones were utter poo my friends one ate itself my other friends just decided to melt its wiring and mine well as with alot of them the lower receiver broke
                          performance was meh but reliability was nay
                          ics sportline is the way to go
                          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

best thing to get is a m4 because every airsoft company under the sun makes upgrades for it
                            Anyone caught by the Marshals shooting themselves will be treated as a deserter and face a firing squad.
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/airsoftal0912?feature=mhum
                            sigpic

Comment

SRC G36 series are decent starter AEG's, mine cost me £144 new from up north, they're very similar to the JG series.
                              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

F4TTIE2020 Find out more about F4TTIE2020
                              Working...
                              X