Accuracy upgrade mauser l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuracy upgrade mauser l96

Once i find a replacement magazine catch for my l96, i would be looking into upgrading it. I dont really want much more fps as 350 is max for snipers on my site.

I want to just increase the accuracy and possibly range, while still keeping it under 350.

My first thoughts were tight bore barrels, but as im a "noobie" I dont know where to start, i don't even know the correct length of the stock mauser l96 barrel.

Also a pdi hopup, would that do any good?

And please could you give me some estimates on second hand and new parts?

Thanks.

Re: Accuracy upgrade mauser l96

first off, wrong section as there is a tech spec section for this kinda thing

but would say a tightbore barrel and better hop then a lower powered spring to keep it all under 350fps.

PDI hop's are good once setup but a pain in the ass to setup so you can try the hex hop unit which im giving a go for the first time this weekend so will let you know hwo that goes then.

6.03 tighbore barrel, decent hop unit and rubber, lower powered spring and then your fine or sell it all and go for a TM M14 if you get bored of low powered short ranged sniper rifles :/

Comment

Re: Accuracy upgrade mauser l96

Originally posted by badas View Post
      first off, wrong section as there is a tech spec section for this kinda thing

but would say a tightbore barrel and better hop then a lower powered spring to keep it all under 350fps.

PDI hop's are good once setup but a pain in the ass to setup so you can try the hex hop unit which im giving a go for the first time this weekend so will let you know hwo that goes then.

6.03 tighbore barrel, decent hop unit and rubber, lower powered spring and then your fine or sell it all and go for a TM M14 if you get bored of low powered short ranged sniper rifles :/
      Yes let me know on how the hexagon hopup goes. I love the sound of the TM M14, but i love the realism in cocking a sniper.
      That sounds wrong.

But you know what i mean.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cactus Im a newbie to airsoft, But I do enjoy it. :) Find out more about cactus
      Working...
      X