Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop up unit c-clips...

Just a quick one guys,

Just wondering if the c-clips used to hold the hop up tight to the barrel are universal across the range of hop units. Looking for one as mine snapped yesterday during a routine check

Cheers!

Blueeeeee

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Re: Hop up unit c-clips...

G36 one is different to a M4 for for example. But most M4 ones would be compatible with other M4 hop units. Zeroone sell them for £1 IIRC

Comment

Thanks for the reply Hunter,

I'm after an AUG one, do you know if there's much difference between that and the others? Hopefully not.

Cheers!

Comment

I have no idea about an AUG one i'm afraid mate. Best bet is to ring Zeroone and see if the techs know.

Comment

Cheers mate, you've been a great help. Will get that sorted tomorrow.

Comment

Pretty certain the AUG c clip is different to most others, being a completely different hop unit. Mine has also snapped, but I've wedged it in and pushed it back into the outer barrel, holding it steady.

Should replace it really...
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bluegill A born reject Find out more about Bluegill
            Working...
            X